Westgate Resorts has announced the opening of the first upscale all-suite resort in Cocoa Beach, Florida – the Westgate Cocoa Beach Resort.
Formerly known as Wakulla Suites, Westgate Cocoa Beach Resort has undergone a $15 million comprehensive renovation which includes full upgrades to every aspect of the property, including its 120 two-bedroom suites, hotel lobby, courtyard and pool.
Each of the newly renovated, upscale two-bedroom deluxe villas at Westgate Cocoa Beach Resort accommodates up to six guests and features a king bed in the master bedroom, two twin beds in the second bedroom, queen sleeper sofa and a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Nearly all the suites can be combined into four-bedroom deluxe villas.
In addition to the premium accommodations, guests can enjoy Wakulla Falls – a new 75,000-gallon tropical-themed waterpark featuring a 335-foot lazy river, small slides and a Polynesian-themed children’s splash pad.
Amenities also include a variety of exclusive beach concierge services, outdoor pool, game room, beach volleyball court, shuffleboard, access to chaise lounges, beach umbrellas, coolers with ice, Bluetooth speakers, as well as complimentary sunscreen and after-sun body lotion.
A surf valet will be the next addition to the resort, offering guests the convenience of transporting surfboards to and from the beach as well as washing, drying and maintaining surfboards, wetsuits and other surf-related gear.
The resort’s on-site dining outlets, Aloha Tiki Bar and Beachside Café, will open in September, offering guests dining options onsite.
Resort guests can also take advantage of complimentary shuttle service to Westgate Cocoa Beach Pier, which offers five restaurants and bars, three retail stores, surf lessons, beach equipment and bicycle rentals, as well as beachside cabana service.
In addition to its proximity to the Westgate Cocoa Beach Pier, Westgate Cocoa Beach Resort provides convenient access to Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex and Port Canaveral, one of the country’s top cruise ports.
If you’re looking for a weekend getaway on the Space Coast, or want more information about Westgate Cocoa Beach Resort, visit WestgateCocoaBeach.com.
[photos courtesy Westgate Resorts]
- Out and About: The LEGO Movie Days Make LEGOLAND Florida Even More Awesome! #BuiltForKids #LEGOMovieDays - July 19, 2019
- ICE! at Gaylord Palms to Feature ‘The Polar Express’ for 2019 #CAGP19 #VisitICE2019 - July 18, 2019
- Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Returns Aug 23 with Record Breaking 120+ Restaurants @VisitOrlando #MagicalDining - July 17, 2019
- SeaWorld Orlando Salutes First Responders with Half Off Admission Through July 31 #SeaWorldOrlando - July 16, 2019
- Apollo 11 Moon landing 50th Anniversary Events This Week in Central Florida #Apollo11 - July 15, 2019
- Dates Unveiled for the 2019 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays #WaltDisneyWorld - July 14, 2019
- Win a Family 4-Pack of Tickets to Disney’s Newsies at Osceola Arts! @Osceola_Arts #Giveaway - July 10, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Hosts THE LEGO MOVIE DAYS Weekends in July and August 2019 #BuiltForKids - July 9, 2019
- Osceola Arts Presents Disney’s ‘Newsies’ Starting July 12 @Osceola_Arts - July 8, 2019
- July 4th Fireworks To Live Stream From Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Tonight - July 4, 2019