Westgate Resorts has announced the opening of the first upscale all-suite resort in Cocoa Beach, Florida – the Westgate Cocoa Beach Resort.
Formerly known as Wakulla Suites, Westgate Cocoa Beach Resort has undergone a $15 million comprehensive renovation which includes full upgrades to every aspect of the property, including its 120 two-bedroom suites, hotel lobby, courtyard and pool.
Each of the newly renovated, upscale two-bedroom deluxe villas at Westgate Cocoa Beach Resort accommodates up to six guests and features a king bed in the master bedroom, two twin beds in the second bedroom, queen sleeper sofa and a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Nearly all the suites can be combined into four-bedroom deluxe villas.
In addition to the premium accommodations, guests can enjoy Wakulla Falls – a new 75,000-gallon tropical-themed waterpark featuring a 335-foot lazy river, small slides and a Polynesian-themed children’s splash pad.
Amenities also include a variety of exclusive beach concierge services, outdoor pool, game room, beach volleyball court, shuffleboard, access to chaise lounges, beach umbrellas, coolers with ice, Bluetooth speakers, as well as complimentary sunscreen and after-sun body lotion.
A surf valet will be the next addition to the resort, offering guests the convenience of transporting surfboards to and from the beach as well as washing, drying and maintaining surfboards, wetsuits and other surf-related gear.
The resort’s on-site dining outlets, Aloha Tiki Bar and Beachside Café, will open in September, offering guests dining options onsite.
Resort guests can also take advantage of complimentary shuttle service to Westgate Cocoa Beach Pier, which offers five restaurants and bars, three retail stores, surf lessons, beach equipment and bicycle rentals, as well as beachside cabana service.
In addition to its proximity to the Westgate Cocoa Beach Pier, Westgate Cocoa Beach Resort provides convenient access to Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex and Port Canaveral, one of the country’s top cruise ports.
If you’re looking for a weekend getaway on the Space Coast, or want more information about Westgate Cocoa Beach Resort, visit WestgateCocoaBeach.com.
[photos courtesy Westgate Resorts]
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating National Margarita Day - February 21, 2019
- Florida Strawberry Festival Brings The Yum To Plant City Feb 28-Mar 10, 2019 #BerryFest19 - February 20, 2019
- MegaCon Orlando Brings Star-Studded Fandom Fun May 16-19, 2019 #MegaConOrlando19 - February 19, 2019
- Chef José Andrés to open Jaleo and Pepe Restaurants at #Disney Springs Winter 2019 @ChefJoseAndres - February 18, 2019
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces 2019-2020 FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando Season @drphillipsctr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 15, 2019
- Out and About: Cheddar’s Adds New Comfort Food Dishes to the Menu #CheddarsScratchKitchen #csktvtheloop - February 14, 2019
- Pentatonix and Rachel Platten Bring World Tour to Orlando’s Amway Center June 1 #PTXTheWorldTour - February 13, 2019
- Walt #Disney World Offering New Dining Package for Final Months of IllumiNations at Epcot - February 13, 2019
- 142nd Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 15-17, 2019 #SilverSpursRodeo - February 12, 2019
- Free Indie-Folkfest 2019 Returns to the Mennello Museum of American Art Feb 16 @MennelloMuseum - February 11, 2019