Westgate Resorts has announced the opening of the first upscale all-suite resort in Cocoa Beach, Florida – the Westgate Cocoa Beach Resort.
Formerly known as Wakulla Suites, Westgate Cocoa Beach Resort has undergone a $15 million comprehensive renovation which includes full upgrades to every aspect of the property, including its 120 two-bedroom suites, hotel lobby, courtyard and pool.
Each of the newly renovated, upscale two-bedroom deluxe villas at Westgate Cocoa Beach Resort accommodates up to six guests and features a king bed in the master bedroom, two twin beds in the second bedroom, queen sleeper sofa and a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Nearly all the suites can be combined into four-bedroom deluxe villas.
In addition to the premium accommodations, guests can enjoy Wakulla Falls – a new 75,000-gallon tropical-themed waterpark featuring a 335-foot lazy river, small slides and a Polynesian-themed children’s splash pad.
Amenities also include a variety of exclusive beach concierge services, outdoor pool, game room, beach volleyball court, shuffleboard, access to chaise lounges, beach umbrellas, coolers with ice, Bluetooth speakers, as well as complimentary sunscreen and after-sun body lotion.
A surf valet will be the next addition to the resort, offering guests the convenience of transporting surfboards to and from the beach as well as washing, drying and maintaining surfboards, wetsuits and other surf-related gear.
The resort’s on-site dining outlets, Aloha Tiki Bar and Beachside Café, will open in September, offering guests dining options onsite.
Resort guests can also take advantage of complimentary shuttle service to Westgate Cocoa Beach Pier, which offers five restaurants and bars, three retail stores, surf lessons, beach equipment and bicycle rentals, as well as beachside cabana service.
In addition to its proximity to the Westgate Cocoa Beach Pier, Westgate Cocoa Beach Resort provides convenient access to Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex and Port Canaveral, one of the country’s top cruise ports.
If you’re looking for a weekend getaway on the Space Coast, or want more information about Westgate Cocoa Beach Resort, visit WestgateCocoaBeach.com.
[photos courtesy Westgate Resorts]
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces New Annual Pass Program - October 15, 2018
- Wild Florida Hosts Sloth Week with Free Admission Oct 15-20 @WildFlorida - October 14, 2018
- Out and About: Sonny’s BBQ Celebrates National Pulled Pork Day 2018 with New Limited Menu Items - October 12, 2018
- Orlando International Airport Has Raised Parking Prices - October 11, 2018
- Annual Pink Off Park Celebration Returns October 19 in Winter Park - October 8, 2018
- Come Out With Pride 2018 Celebrates Orlando’s LGBTQ+ Community Oct 8-14 #KeepDancingOrlando @OrlandoPride - October 7, 2018
- Celebrate #NationalTacoDay 2018 on October 4 With These Orlando-Area Restaurants - October 4, 2018
- Infinity Falls to Open at SeaWorld Orlando October 4, 2018 - October 3, 2018
- Central Florida Foodie Events For October 2018 - October 1, 2018
- David S. Pumpkins Returns to Madame Tussauds Orlando in October - September 30, 2018