As work progresses on the upcoming MIckey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway attraction, Walt Disney World has released a new artist rendering of the inside.
Located in the former Great Movie Ride at Disney’s Hollywood Studio, the attraction will totally immerse guests in a cartoon world and will feature a new catchy theme song created especially for it.
The fun begins when you see the premiere of a new cartoon short with Mickey and Minnie preparing for a picnic. As they head out, they drive alongside a train and find out that the engineer is Goofy.
Then, one magical moment lets you step into the movie and on Goofy’s train for a wacky, wild ride.
The teams helping create the attraction are currently working with partners at Disney Television Animation to keep the characters and storyline authentic.
From the image, it looks like the new attraction will utilize the tracks of the Great Movie Ride, and may be similar but with Mickey and Minnie theming.
Are you excited for MIckey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway or do you wish they would’ve kept the Great Movie Ride? Let us know in comments.
- SeaWorld Parks and Busch Gardens Offer Free Admission To U.S. Veterans And Families - May 22, 2019
- Madonna Brings Madame X Tour to Miami for 5 Dates in December 2019 #Madonna - May 21, 2019
- Tickets Now Available for #NBA Experience Opening this Summer at #DisneySprings - May 20, 2019
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Partners with Rocket Mortgage to Honor Apollo 11 Crew @ExploreSpaceKSC - May 19, 2019
- Universal Orlando Offers First Look at Hagrid from Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Ride #HarryPotter #WizardingWorldOrlando - May 18, 2019
- Reggaeton Icon J Balvin to Play @AmwayCenter September 2019 - May 17, 2019
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2019 #Epcot Food & Wine Festival at #WaltDisneyWorld - May 16, 2019
- INCUBUS Brings 20th Anniversary Tour to Dr. Phillips Center Nov 2019 - May 15, 2019
- TODAY Show to Live Broadcast the Grand Opening of #TODAYCafe at #UniversalOrlando @TODAYshow - May 14, 2019
- M•A•C Cosmetics to Host World Premiere Event for Disney’s Aladdin Collection at #DisneySprings @MACCosmetics - May 14, 2019