The Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando will host Ron Pope in an unplugged show as part of their intimate Velvet Sessions concert series on June 29, 2018.
Nashville-based independent artist Ron Pope has sold out shows on three continents and in more than 20 countries, sold over 2 million digital tracks, had over 200 million streams on Spotify, 630 million plays on Pandora, and more.
He co-owns Brooklyn Basement Records with his wife, through which he has released all of his albums, including his latest, Work.
Enjoy Velvet Unplugged from an intimate table for two or four people that includes first round of house drinks and complimentary valet parking, or see the show from the standing room section with complimentary self-parking.
Tables are $60 for two or $80 for four people. Standing room in the back is $10.
Visit the Loews ticket page for more information or to purchase tickets.
- SeaWorld Orlando Ditches VR Component of Kraken Coaster - September 25, 2018
- 2019 Monster Jam Tickets Go On Sale September 25, 2018 - September 24, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 22, 2018: Holler and Dash, Pharmacy, Earth Fare, and More - September 22, 2018
- $10 Day Returns to @OrlandoScience Center Sept 23 - September 20, 2018
- Madame Tussauds Orlando and SEA LIFE Aquarium Orlando to Host Sensory Friendly Day Sept 22 - September 19, 2018
- 2018 US Open Table Tennis Championships to be Held in Orlando - September 18, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Reveals Plans for Florida’s Tallest Launch Roller Coaster #Tigris - September 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 14, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Columbia Restaurant, The Capital Grille, and More - September 14, 2018
- FOZZY to Rock House of Blues Orlando Sept 27, 2018 @FOZZYROCK - September 13, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Outfield’s Tony Lewis Sept 28 - September 12, 2018