Orlando’s favorite pirate ship attraction returns when Pirates Dinner Adventure reopens on July 4 following Hurricane Irma damage renovations.
Hurricane Irma damage forced the show to close in September 2017 after strong winds destroyed its domed roof, causing water damage to the interior theater, pirate ship and artificial lake.
With renovation underway, a fire broke out during construction on April 9, 2018, pushing back the reopening date further. The fire covered the entire 800-seat theater in debris and ash, requiring around-the-clock hours of tedious cleaning by hand.
But after all the renovations, Pirates Dinner Adventure returns featuring a new themed show, newly renovated theater, new dinner menu, new characters, new effects and an interactive story line,
This family-friendly dinner show features an 18th-century pirate ship replica and four-course dinner. The show is located at 6400 Carrier Drive, between International Drive and Universal Boulevard
Tickets are now available for purchase at piratesdinneradventure.com.
- SeaWorld Orlando Ditches VR Component of Kraken Coaster - September 25, 2018
- 2019 Monster Jam Tickets Go On Sale September 25, 2018 - September 24, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 22, 2018: Holler and Dash, Pharmacy, Earth Fare, and More - September 22, 2018
- $10 Day Returns to @OrlandoScience Center Sept 23 - September 20, 2018
- Madame Tussauds Orlando and SEA LIFE Aquarium Orlando to Host Sensory Friendly Day Sept 22 - September 19, 2018
- 2018 US Open Table Tennis Championships to be Held in Orlando - September 18, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Reveals Plans for Florida’s Tallest Launch Roller Coaster #Tigris - September 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 14, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Columbia Restaurant, The Capital Grille, and More - September 14, 2018
- FOZZY to Rock House of Blues Orlando Sept 27, 2018 @FOZZYROCK - September 13, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Outfield’s Tony Lewis Sept 28 - September 12, 2018