Last July, Margaritaville Resort Orlando broke ground and we recently were invited out to see the construction progress, plus tour four different cottage styles.
The huge 187-room Margaritaville Hotel is still under construction, but the framework is already in place. In addition to accommodations, dining, fitness center, wedding pavilion, and 2 pools (general and adult-only), it will feature 30,000 square feet of meeting and event space.
The resort complex will also have two zero-entry lagoon style pools.
Nearby, there is land plotted out for 1,000 residential units including a mix of cottages, vacation homes, villas, and timeshare units.
They had four different styles of cottages for us to tour, with 3 to 4 bedrooms each, and two- to three-stories. When finished, there will be cottages and villas ranging from 1 to 8 bedrooms. All will have full access to resort amenities, including a lake for water sports.
Most of the bedrooms seemed to have a master bedroom layout. They were spacious and had their own bathrooms.
Each cottage will be available with buyer’s choice of four Ethan Allen furniture packages, along with extras like a Margaritaville-branded hot tub. The attention to the little decor details will definitely sell this to those looking to live the Parrothead lifestyle.
We also toured the retail, entertainment, and dining space near the front of the resort property that will host brand name stores, a movie theater, a Central Park with Live Music Pavilion, and dining venues like a Rascal Flatts-branded eatery.
When done, this will be a massive and welcome addition to the vacation options available in the Orlando area.
Margaritaville Resort Orlando is located on W. Hwy 192 in Kissimmee, just west of Walt Disney World. For more information, visit margaritavilleresortorlando.com
- The 28th Annual Florida Film Festival Announces Grand Jury and Audience Award Winners #FFF2019 - April 22, 2019
- Dr Phillips Center Hosts Auditions for Jesus Christ Superstar National Tour on Saturday, April 20 @drphillipsctr #JesusChristSuperstar - April 18, 2019
- Party for the Planet Returns to Disney’s Animal Kingdom April 20-22, 2019 #EarthDay2019 #PartyforthePlanet - April 17, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2019 Picks For Easter Dining And Family Fun In Orlando - April 16, 2019
- Monster Jam World Finals XX Roll Into Orlando’s Camping World Stadium May 10-11, 2019 #MonsterJam - April 15, 2019
- Dr Phillips Center Announces Digital Ticket Lottery for Dear Evan Hansen #YouWillBeFound #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - April 12, 2019
- Five Reasons You Should Attend the 2019 Florida Film Festival #FFF2019 - April 11, 2019
- Central Florida Foodie Events for April 2019 #OrlandoFoodies ::UPDATED:: - April 7, 2019
- Out and About: CityArts Opens in Historic Roger Kiene Building in Downtown Orlando - March 31, 2019
- Out and About: Tony Roma’s Serves Up Delicious New Classics Menu Through April 28, 2019 @TonyRomas - March 27, 2019