Last July, Margaritaville Resort Orlando broke ground and we recently were invited out to see the construction progress, plus tour four different cottage styles.
The huge 187-room Margaritaville Hotel is still under construction, but the framework is already in place. In addition to accommodations, dining, fitness center, wedding pavilion, and 2 pools (general and adult-only), it will feature 30,000 square feet of meeting and event space.
The resort complex will also have two zero-entry lagoon style pools.
Nearby, there is land plotted out for 1,000 residential units including a mix of cottages, vacation homes, villas, and timeshare units.
They had four different styles of cottages for us to tour, with 3 to 4 bedrooms each, and two- to three-stories. When finished, there will be cottages and villas ranging from 1 to 8 bedrooms. All will have full access to resort amenities, including a lake for water sports.
Most of the bedrooms seemed to have a master bedroom layout. They were spacious and had their own bathrooms.
Each cottage will be available with buyer’s choice of four Ethan Allen furniture packages, along with extras like a Margaritaville-branded hot tub. The attention to the little decor details will definitely sell this to those looking to live the Parrothead lifestyle.
We also toured the retail, entertainment, and dining space near the front of the resort property that will host brand name stores, a movie theater, a Central Park with Live Music Pavilion, and dining venues like a Rascal Flatts-branded eatery.
When done, this will be a massive and welcome addition to the vacation options available in the Orlando area.
Margaritaville Resort Orlando is located on W. Hwy 192 in Kissimmee, just west of Walt Disney World. For more information, visit margaritavilleresortorlando.com
- Pirates Dinner Adventure To Reopen July 4 After Hurricane Irma Damage - June 19, 2018
- Chef Gary Appelsies Launches Free Central Florida YMCA Summer Food Tour - June 18, 2018
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Debuts New ‘Jurassic World’ Kids’ Suites - June 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup June 16, 2018: Cask & Larder, Pizza Bruno, Pharmacy, Paddlefish, and More - June 16, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts Ron Pope June 29, 2018 - June 15, 2018
- SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. Removes All Single-Use Plastic Shopping Bags and Plastic Straws from its 12 Theme Parks - June 14, 2018
- Nicki Minaj And Future bring their ‘NickiHndrxx’ Tour to Amway Center Oct 20, 2018 - June 13, 2018
- Orlando Science Center Celebrates Superhero Week June 14-17, 2018 - June 12, 2018
- Coke Zero Sugar 400 Weekend Roars Into Daytona International Speedway July 5-7, 2018 @DISupdates - June 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2018 *UPDATED* - June 10, 2018