Join Orlando Science Center for a special opportunity to engage in science learning and fun for a discounted price of $10 on Sunday, April 15!
Explore four floors of interactive exhibits, catch a giant-screen or Hollywood film, enjoy live experiences and more!
Plus, see the newest traveling exhibit, Mindbender Mansion, which features 45 eccentric brain-teasing activities, allowing guests to collect clues and earn their way onto the Mindbender Wall of Fame.
Purchase $10 Day admission tickets to Orlando Science Center at osc.org/10-dollar-day.
Limited tickets are available, so get yours in advance online before they’re gone. Admission is always free for OSC members.
Hours are 10am to 5pm. Parking is available for $5 per vehicle in the Orlando Science Center parking garage.
- Thomas D. Jones, PhD and Captain Scott D. Altman Inducted into U. S. Astronaut Hall of Fame® at Kennedy Space Center @ExploreSpaceKSC - April 23, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup April 22, 2018: Krispy Kreme, Susuru, Little Blue Donut Co, and More - April 22, 2018
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney’s Animal Kingdom Anniversary Celebration April 22 - April 21, 2018
- Something New is Coming to Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom April 22 - April 21, 2018
- Mamas of The NICU to Host Brunch for NICU Moms at Ace Cafe Orlando May 6, 2018 - April 20, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Extends Seven Seas Food Festival Through April 29 - April 20, 2018
- Sunset Music Festival Returns to Tampa May 26-27, 2018 For 7th Year With Huge EDM Line-Up #SMF2018 - April 19, 2018
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Hosts Tiffins Talks Dining Events to Celebrate 20th Anniversary - April 18, 2018
- Give Kids The World Founder Henri Landwirth Passes Away #GKTW - April 18, 2018
- ‘Something Rotten!’ Comes to Dr Phillips Center April 24–29 @drphillipsctr - April 17, 2018