Join Orlando Science Center for a special opportunity to engage in science learning and fun for a discounted price of $10 on Sunday, April 15!
Explore four floors of interactive exhibits, catch a giant-screen or Hollywood film, enjoy live experiences and more!
Plus, see the newest traveling exhibit, Mindbender Mansion, which features 45 eccentric brain-teasing activities, allowing guests to collect clues and earn their way onto the Mindbender Wall of Fame.
Purchase $10 Day admission tickets to Orlando Science Center at osc.org/10-dollar-day.
Limited tickets are available, so get yours in advance online before they’re gone. Admission is always free for OSC members.
Hours are 10am to 5pm. Parking is available for $5 per vehicle in the Orlando Science Center parking garage.
- SeaWorld Orlando Ditches VR Component of Kraken Coaster - September 25, 2018
- 2019 Monster Jam Tickets Go On Sale September 25, 2018 - September 24, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 22, 2018: Holler and Dash, Pharmacy, Earth Fare, and More - September 22, 2018
- $10 Day Returns to @OrlandoScience Center Sept 23 - September 20, 2018
- Madame Tussauds Orlando and SEA LIFE Aquarium Orlando to Host Sensory Friendly Day Sept 22 - September 19, 2018
- 2018 US Open Table Tennis Championships to be Held in Orlando - September 18, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Reveals Plans for Florida’s Tallest Launch Roller Coaster #Tigris - September 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 14, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Columbia Restaurant, The Capital Grille, and More - September 14, 2018
- FOZZY to Rock House of Blues Orlando Sept 27, 2018 @FOZZYROCK - September 13, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Outfield’s Tony Lewis Sept 28 - September 12, 2018