One of Central Florida’s best free art events is the annual Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival, and you’ll have a chance to enjoy it when it returns March 16-18, 2018.
The Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival is one of the nation’s most prestigious outdoor art festivals. Each year more than 350,000 visitors enjoy the show.
The event features over 200 fine artists from around the country exhibiting their works in Central Park and along Park Avenue in Winter Park.
The free weekend art fest also includes live entertainment, and a Children’s Workshop Village where the little ones can create their own works of art.
The festival runs Friday and Saturday from 9am to 6pm, and Sunday from 9am to 5pm. Admission is free. For more information, visit wpsaf.org.
- Dr Phillips Center Hosts Auditions for Jesus Christ Superstar National Tour on Saturday, April 20 @drphillipsctr #JesusChristSuperstar - April 18, 2019
- Party for the Planet Returns to Disney’s Animal Kingdom April 20-22, 2019 #EarthDay2019 #PartyforthePlanet - April 17, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2019 Picks For Easter Dining And Family Fun In Orlando - April 16, 2019
- Monster Jam World Finals XX Roll Into Orlando’s Camping World Stadium May 10-11, 2019 #MonsterJam - April 15, 2019
- Dr Phillips Center Announces Digital Ticket Lottery for Dear Evan Hansen #YouWillBeFound #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - April 12, 2019
- Five Reasons You Should Attend the 2019 Florida Film Festival #FFF2019 - April 11, 2019
- Central Florida Foodie Events for April 2019 #OrlandoFoodies ::UPDATED:: - April 7, 2019
- Out and About: CityArts Opens in Historic Roger Kiene Building in Downtown Orlando - March 31, 2019
- Out and About: Tony Roma’s Serves Up Delicious New Classics Menu Through April 28, 2019 @TonyRomas - March 27, 2019
- Orlando Shakes and Michael Andrew Bring to Life the World Premiere of Jack and the Beanstalk April 4 – May 4, 2019 @OrlandoShakes - March 25, 2019