One of Central Florida’s best free art events is the annual Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival, and you’ll have a chance to enjoy it when it returns March 16-18, 2018.
The Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival is one of the nation’s most prestigious outdoor art festivals. Each year more than 350,000 visitors enjoy the show.
The event features over 200 fine artists from around the country exhibiting their works in Central Park and along Park Avenue in Winter Park.
The free weekend art fest also includes live entertainment, and a Children’s Workshop Village where the little ones can create their own works of art.
The festival runs Friday and Saturday from 9am to 6pm, and Sunday from 9am to 5pm. Admission is free. For more information, visit wpsaf.org.
- 2019 Monster Jam Tickets Go On Sale September 25, 2018 - September 24, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 22, 2018: Holler and Dash, Pharmacy, Earth Fare, and More - September 22, 2018
- $10 Day Returns to @OrlandoScience Center Sept 23 - September 20, 2018
- Madame Tussauds Orlando and SEA LIFE Aquarium Orlando to Host Sensory Friendly Day Sept 22 - September 19, 2018
- 2018 US Open Table Tennis Championships to be Held in Orlando - September 18, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Reveals Plans for Florida’s Tallest Launch Roller Coaster #Tigris - September 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 14, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Columbia Restaurant, The Capital Grille, and More - September 14, 2018
- FOZZY to Rock House of Blues Orlando Sept 27, 2018 @FOZZYROCK - September 13, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Outfield’s Tony Lewis Sept 28 - September 12, 2018
- Universal Orlando Announces Final Halloween Horror Nights 28 House: ScaryTales: Deadly Ever After #HHN28 - September 11, 2018