To make room for the previously announced “UP” show at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Flights of Wonder will close on December 31, 2017.
This 25-minute show, performed several times a day, features more than 20 species of free-flying exotic birds, including Harris hawks, Barbary falcons, macaws, ibis and yellow-naped Amazon parrots.
An entertaining and informative bird trainer welcomes you to this mystical place. With “help” from Guano Joe or Jane—the amusing explorer who fears birds more than a bit—the trainer introduces you to the fascinating natural behaviors and often humorous talents of these birds.
Flights of Wonder is located at the Caravan Theater in Anandapur village. It is one of the park’s original attractions.
Are you sad the show is closing, or are you looking forward to seeing the new “UP” show?
- Theatre UCF Announces New Pegasus Lab Summer 2018 Productions - April 25, 2018
- Beth McKee and Her Swamp Sistas Launch The La La Summer Hope Virtual Food Drive for 2018 #lalasummer - April 24, 2018
- Thomas D. Jones, PhD and Captain Scott D. Altman Inducted into U. S. Astronaut Hall of Fame® at Kennedy Space Center @ExploreSpaceKSC - April 23, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup April 22, 2018: Krispy Kreme, Susuru, Little Blue Donut Co, and More - April 22, 2018
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney’s Animal Kingdom Anniversary Celebration April 22 - April 21, 2018
- Something New is Coming to Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom April 22 - April 21, 2018
- Mamas of The NICU to Host Brunch for NICU Moms at Ace Cafe Orlando May 6, 2018 - April 20, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Extends Seven Seas Food Festival Through April 29 - April 20, 2018
- Sunset Music Festival Returns to Tampa May 26-27, 2018 For 7th Year With Huge EDM Line-Up #SMF2018 - April 19, 2018
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Hosts Tiffins Talks Dining Events to Celebrate 20th Anniversary - April 18, 2018