Chris Rock returns to live comedy in 2017 with The Total Blackout Tour, which includes dates at the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts on Sunday, April 16 and 17.
A GRAMMY and Emmy Award-winning comedian, actor, director, writer, and producer, Rock has enjoyed a career spanning more than three decades, and is considered one of comedy’s strongest voices.
His feature film credits include Top Five (which he also wrote and directed), I Think I Love My Wife, CB4, and New Jack City, along with voice work in the Madagascar franchise.
On television, Rock was a featured cast member of “Saturday Night Live” from 1989 to 1993, and served as executive producer, writer and narrator for the series, “Everybody Hates Chris,” which ran from 2005 to 2009.
He has also performed to sold out crowds worldwide, and this tour will mark Rock’s first return to live comedy in over nine years.
For more information, visit chrisrock.com.
Tickets start at $49.50 and may be purchased online at drphillipscenter.org, by calling 844.513.2014 or by visiting the Dr. Phillips Center Box Office.
Tickets go on sale Friday, December 16, at noon.
The tour will also visit Tampa (April 14-15). Visit our events calendar for more information.
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 24, 2018: National Paella Day, Foxtail Coffee, DOMU, and More - March 24, 2018
- Win Easter Lunch at First-Ever Unlimited Izakaya Lunch at Dragonfly Robata Grill and Sushi @DflyOrlando - March 23, 2018
- House of Blues Orlando Presents AWOLNATION May 24, 2018 - March 22, 2018
- LEGOLAND Florida to Open Funnel Cake Factory Spring 2018 - March 21, 2018
- Orlando Science Center Hosts Top Secret Weekend March 24-25, 2018 #orlandosciencecenter - March 20, 2018
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018