Universal Orlando announced this week that they are partnering again with Loews Hotels to open Universal’s Aventura Hotel in the summer of 2018.
Universal’s Aventura Hotel will be the sixth hotel at Universal Orlando, and they say it is designed with the connected and value-savvy traveler in mind.
The 16-story gleaming glass tower will consist of 600 guest rooms, including 13 kids’ suites, designed with colors such as sea blue and rose, and floor-to-ceiling windows.
The hotel will feature the destination’s first-ever rooftop bar and grill, where guests will enjoy small plates and craft cocktails while taking in incredible panoramic views of Universal Orlando. It will also have a food hall offering five unique cuisine options in a marketplace setting just off the lobby, and a Starbucks for your caffeine needs.
Other amenities, exclusive to guests staying on-site, will include Early Park Admission to Universal’s theme parks, complimentary on-site transportation, a relaxing pool with a hot tub, kids’ splash pad area and fire pit, a state-of-the-art fitness center, gift shop, and car rental facilities.
Universal’s Aventura Hotel will bring the total number of on-site hotel rooms at Universal Orlando to 6,200, when combined with the 400-room expansion of Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort opening in 2017.
Reservations will be accepted in early 2017; information on pricing will be announced at a later date. We’ll keep you updated with information as we get it.
[Images courtesy Universal Orlando/Loews Hotels]
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating National Margarita Day Feb 22, 2020 .. #NationalMargaritaDay - February 21, 2020
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces the FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando 2020/2021 Season .. @DrPhillipsCtr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 20, 2020
- The Masked Singer National Tour Comes to Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center This Summer .. #TheMaskedSinger @DrPhillipsCtr - February 17, 2020
- Orlando’s Exploria Stadium Enters Into New Partnership with PepsiCo Beverages North America .. #Pepsi @OrlandoCitySC @ORLPride - February 16, 2020
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to Debut at Walt Disney World in 2021 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #StarWars - February 15, 2020
- Fresh Kitchen to Open Lake Mary Location February 24, 2020 .. @EatFreshKitchen - February 14, 2020
- City Works Eatery & Pour House Opens at Disney Springs .. @DisneySprings #CityWorks @CityWorksUS - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Raises Annual Pass Prices Feb 2020 .. #WaltDisneyWorld - February 12, 2020
- Confisco Grille at Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure Launches New Global-Inspired Menu .. @UniversalOrlando - February 11, 2020
- Mad Cow Theatre offers free tickets to ‘Last Train to Nibroc’ for WWII Veterans .. @MadCowTheatre - February 10, 2020