Universal Orlando announced this week that they are partnering again with Loews Hotels to open Universal’s Aventura Hotel in the summer of 2018.
Universal’s Aventura Hotel will be the sixth hotel at Universal Orlando, and they say it is designed with the connected and value-savvy traveler in mind.
The 16-story gleaming glass tower will consist of 600 guest rooms, including 13 kids’ suites, designed with colors such as sea blue and rose, and floor-to-ceiling windows.
The hotel will feature the destination’s first-ever rooftop bar and grill, where guests will enjoy small plates and craft cocktails while taking in incredible panoramic views of Universal Orlando. It will also have a food hall offering five unique cuisine options in a marketplace setting just off the lobby, and a Starbucks for your caffeine needs.
Other amenities, exclusive to guests staying on-site, will include Early Park Admission to Universal’s theme parks, complimentary on-site transportation, a relaxing pool with a hot tub, kids’ splash pad area and fire pit, a state-of-the-art fitness center, gift shop, and car rental facilities.
Universal’s Aventura Hotel will bring the total number of on-site hotel rooms at Universal Orlando to 6,200, when combined with the 400-room expansion of Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort opening in 2017.
Reservations will be accepted in early 2017; information on pricing will be announced at a later date. We’ll keep you updated with information as we get it.
[Images courtesy Universal Orlando/Loews Hotels]
- Orlando Shakes Hosts 30th Anniversary Season Gala Sept 16, 2018 @OrlandoShakes - July 16, 2018
- Frightened Rabbit Tribute Show at Will’s Pub July 19 to Benefit TWLOHA - July 15, 2018
- Universal Orlando Announces Chucky and Killer Klowns Scare Zones for Halloween Horror Nights 28 #HHN28 - July 13, 2018
- Ellipsis Brewing Marks Six-Month Anniversary with 5 Special Release Brews - July 12, 2018
- Walt Disney World Introduces its Newest Annual Pass and a Summer Pass Add-on - July 11, 2018
- First Narrators Announced for 2018 Candlelight Processional at Epcot - July 11, 2018
- Orlando Story Club Presents ‘What A Mess!’ at The Abbey July 18, 2018 - July 10, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Offers Free Day of Dining with Annual Pass Purchase - July 9, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup July 7, 2018: 33 & Melt, 4 Rivers Smokehouse, Paddlefish, and More - July 7, 2018
- Spooky Empire to Mark 25th Anniversary of Hocus Pocus with Guest Kathy Najimy - July 6, 2018