Universal Orlando announced this week that they are partnering again with Loews Hotels to open Universal’s Aventura Hotel in the summer of 2018.
Universal’s Aventura Hotel will be the sixth hotel at Universal Orlando, and they say it is designed with the connected and value-savvy traveler in mind.
The 16-story gleaming glass tower will consist of 600 guest rooms, including 13 kids’ suites, designed with colors such as sea blue and rose, and floor-to-ceiling windows.
The hotel will feature the destination’s first-ever rooftop bar and grill, where guests will enjoy small plates and craft cocktails while taking in incredible panoramic views of Universal Orlando. It will also have a food hall offering five unique cuisine options in a marketplace setting just off the lobby, and a Starbucks for your caffeine needs.
Other amenities, exclusive to guests staying on-site, will include Early Park Admission to Universal’s theme parks, complimentary on-site transportation, a relaxing pool with a hot tub, kids’ splash pad area and fire pit, a state-of-the-art fitness center, gift shop, and car rental facilities.
Universal’s Aventura Hotel will bring the total number of on-site hotel rooms at Universal Orlando to 6,200, when combined with the 400-room expansion of Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort opening in 2017.
Reservations will be accepted in early 2017; information on pricing will be announced at a later date. We’ll keep you updated with information as we get it.
[Images courtesy Universal Orlando/Loews Hotels]
- Busch Gardens Tampa Announces Concert Line-Up For 2018 Food & Wine Fest Starting March 3 - February 21, 2018
- 10th Annual Downtown Food & Wine Fest Returns to Lake Eola Park in Orlando Feb 24-25, 2018 - February 20, 2018
- Sonny’s BBQ Smokin’ Showdown Comes to Orlando March 3 + Win Tickets! #sonnysbbq - February 19, 2018
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018
- Universal Orlando Adds Jason Derulo and Jessie J to 2018 Mardi Gras Headliners - February 15, 2018
- MidiCi Kissimmee Hosts #IHeartMidiCi Charity Pizza Drive During Feb 2018 - February 14, 2018
- 140th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 16-18 #silverspursrodeo - February 12, 2018
- Breaking: Walt Disney World Raises Ticket, Pass, and Parking Prices Effective Feb 11, 2018 - February 11, 2018