SeaWorld Orlando will host a weekend with world-renowned marine artist and conservationist Guy Harvey November 19 and 20, 2016.
Hear uplifting stories and gain insight into Guy Harvey’s work during hosted chats taking place both event days at 11am and 3:30pm. Browse SeaWorld’s collection of exclusive Guy Harvey artwork and merchandise plus stick around for meet-and-greets and signings inside the Guy Harvey Shop on both Saturday and Sunday at 10am, 11:45am and 1:45pm.
The presentations and meet-and-greets are included with park admission. Guests can also purchase these exclusive opportunities hosted by Guy Harvey:
EXCLUSIVE GUY HARVEY SHARKS UP CLOSE TOUR– Join world-renowned marine artist and conservationist Guy Harvey as he takes visitors on an unforgettable “up close” tour of the park’s Shark Encounter. Guests will get closer than ever to a wide variety of sharks in this extraordinary 700,000-gallon habitat and learn more about their world and the perils sharks face in the wild. The tour includes a family photo with Guy Harvey, as well as a signed mini-print of Guy Harvey artwork. Park admission is required, but not included. Pricing begins at $39 per person.
DINNER WITH GUY HARVEY AT SHARKS UNDERWATER GRILL– Guests can savor the flavors during SeaWorld’s culinary celebration at Sharks Underwater Grill hosted by world-renowned marine artist and conservationist Guy Harvey. Diners will experience a signature menu of sustainable seafood specialties in a unique oceanic space complete with a window into the mysterious world of sharks. Guy Harvey will be on hand to share compelling stories of the ocean, his artwork, and the inspiring beauty of the natural world we share. This 3-course dining experience includes a family photo with Guy Harvey, a signed mini-print of Guy’s artwork and one specialty beverage. Park admission is required, but not included. Pricing begins at $99 per.
PASS MEMBER EXCLUSIVE MEET & GREET WITH RUM TASTING– SeaWorld Pass Members are invited to join world-renowned marine artist and conservationist Guy Harvey for an evening of inspiration and conservation. Pass Members will learn about the beauty of sharks and the critical role they play in our ocean while they relax in SeaWorld’s atmospheric Waterfront. Pass Members will also have the opportunity to enjoy a specialty rum tasting experience and receive a family photo with Guy Harvey, one specialty beverage and a set of exclusive specialty glasses. Pricing begins at $29 per pass member.
To learn more about these events, or to purchase admission, please visit seaworldorlando.com.
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018
- Universal Orlando Adds Jason Derulo and Jessie J to 2018 Mardi Gras Headliners - February 15, 2018
- MidiCi Kissimmee Hosts #IHeartMidiCi Charity Pizza Drive During Feb 2018 - February 14, 2018
- 140th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 16-18 #silverspursrodeo - February 12, 2018
- Breaking: Walt Disney World Raises Ticket, Pass, and Parking Prices Effective Feb 11, 2018 - February 11, 2018
- Monster Energy Supercross comes to Tampa Feb. 24 + Discount Ticket Code - February 11, 2018
- Cirque du Soleil Brings New Show VOLTA to Tampa Feb 14-Mar 18, 2018 - February 10, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 9, 2018: Pizza Ponte, Lucky’s Market, Fuzzy’s Taco Shop, and More - February 9, 2018