The Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash returns October 21 to the Seneff Arts Plaza at Dr. Phillips Center to benefit Libby’s Legacy Breast Cancer Foundation.
Pink Bash is an annual community celebration and fundraiser event in downtown Orlando designed to bring breast cancer awareness to Central Florida in an interactive, uplifting way.
The event runs from 5pm to 9pm, and features a survivor fashion show, live music by the Gerry Williams Band, food, pink carpet photos, raffle prizes and more – all to support the cause and honor those that are fighting, have been touched or have lost their battle to breast cancer.
Participating restaurants include: Bento, Kasa, Rocco’s Tacos, Sweet Gelato, Nothing Bundt Cakes, Cafe Tu Tu Tango, Santiago’s Bodega and The Porch/Gringas.
General Admission tickets are $25 per person in advance/$30 at the door, and includes admission, a Pink Bash tasting glass and complimentary beer, wine, and signature cocktails. Food tickets will be available for purchase at the event.
General Admission PLUS Pink Bash Foodie Pass is $39 per person, and includes express entrance access, a Pink Bash tasting glass, complimentary beer, wine and signature cocktails, and five small plate food vouchers (a $20 value).
Advance Designated Driver / Companion Ticket is $15 per person in advance/$20 at the door, and includes admission to Pink Bash to enjoy the event, shop and participate in donation activities. Food tickets will be available for purchase at the event.
Tickets may be purchased at orlandosentinel.com/pinkbash. Get $5 off with the code: Celebrate, until Thursday, October 20.
Disclosure: CitySurfing Orlando is a social media ambassador for Pink Bash. We have received tickets in exchange for posts, promotion and reviews of the event. As always, our opinions are honest, and our own.
- Walt Disney World To Cut Theme Park Hours Starting in September .. #WaltDisneyWorld - August 11, 2020
- Enchanted Fairy Doors Returns to Harry P. Leu Gardens … #LeuGardens #FairyDoors - August 10, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For August 7, 2020: Pig Floyd’s, Framework Craft Coffee Bar, The New Standard, Paddlefish, Eola General, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - August 7, 2020
- The 2020 Florida Film Festival Goes Virtual August 8-20 .. #FFF2020 - August 6, 2020
- Country Thunder Florida Cancels 2020 Festival and Announces 2021 Dates .. #CountryThunder #musicfestivals #Kissimmee - August 5, 2020
- Walt Disney World Replaces Beauty and the Beast Show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios .. #WaltDisneyWorld #BeautyandtheBeast - August 4, 2020
- Walt Disney World Swan Resort Reopens With Deal for Florida Resident and WDW Passholders .. #SwanandDolphin #FloridaResidentDeals - August 4, 2020
- Universal Orlando Offers Special ‘Buy a Day’ Deal to Florida Residents for Limited Time .. #UniversalOrlando #FloridaResidentDeals - August 3, 2020
- Florida Back To School Sales Tax Holiday Returns August 2020 .. #SchoolTaxHoliday #BacktoSchool - July 31, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For July 30, 2020: Sister Honey’s, The Capital Grille, Seasons 52, Finca, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - July 30, 2020