The Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash returns October 21 to the Seneff Arts Plaza at Dr. Phillips Center to benefit Libby’s Legacy Breast Cancer Foundation.
Pink Bash is an annual community celebration and fundraiser event in downtown Orlando designed to bring breast cancer awareness to Central Florida in an interactive, uplifting way.
The event runs from 5pm to 9pm, and features a survivor fashion show, live music by the Gerry Williams Band, food, pink carpet photos, raffle prizes and more – all to support the cause and honor those that are fighting, have been touched or have lost their battle to breast cancer.
Participating restaurants include: Bento, Kasa, Rocco’s Tacos, Sweet Gelato, Nothing Bundt Cakes, Cafe Tu Tu Tango, Santiago’s Bodega and The Porch/Gringas.
General Admission tickets are $25 per person in advance/$30 at the door, and includes admission, a Pink Bash tasting glass and complimentary beer, wine, and signature cocktails. Food tickets will be available for purchase at the event.
General Admission PLUS Pink Bash Foodie Pass is $39 per person, and includes express entrance access, a Pink Bash tasting glass, complimentary beer, wine and signature cocktails, and five small plate food vouchers (a $20 value).
Advance Designated Driver / Companion Ticket is $15 per person in advance/$20 at the door, and includes admission to Pink Bash to enjoy the event, shop and participate in donation activities. Food tickets will be available for purchase at the event.
Tickets may be purchased at orlandosentinel.com/pinkbash. Get $5 off with the code: Celebrate, until Thursday, October 20.
Disclosure: CitySurfing Orlando is a social media ambassador for Pink Bash. We have received tickets in exchange for posts, promotion and reviews of the event. As always, our opinions are honest, and our own.
- Hawkers Asian Street Fare To Celebrate Chinese New Year Jan 25, 2020 .. #EatatHawkers - January 24, 2020
- First Look at ‘Harmonious’ Coming Epcot in 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot - January 24, 2020
- ICON Park to Host Free Pro-Football Fan Nights Jan 24-25, 2020 .. @IconParkOrlando - January 23, 2020
- Space 220 Restaurant to Open Soon at Epcot - January 22, 2020
- Lucky’s Market to Close Nearly All Central Florida Stores by February 2020 .. @LuckysMarket - January 21, 2020
- Poo-Pourri Giant Poo Experience Tour to Make Orlando Stop January 24-26, 2020 .. @PooPourri - January 21, 2020
- 2020 AMP’d Series Showcases Local Talent at Dr. Phillips Center .. @DrPhillipsCtr - January 20, 2020
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends In January and February 2020 .. #BuiltForKids @LegolandFlorida - January 19, 2020
- Disney’s ALADDIN Tour Members To Host ‘SONGS FROM A WHOLE NEW WORLD’ Benefit on Jan 27, 2020 .. @aladdin - January 18, 2020
- Christian Music Fest ‘Rock The Universe’ Returns to Universal Orlando Jan 24-25, 2020 .. #RocktheUniverse @UniversalOrlando - January 17, 2020