This fall, Cirque du Soleil will bring their touring arena show, OVO, to Orlando’s Amway Center September 21 through 25. Tickets are on sale now, but we’re going to give you a chance to win some in this post.
OVO means “egg” in Portuguese, and the story line involves a mysterious egg that appears within a colorful ecosystem teeming with insects. They are awestruck and intensely curious about this iconic object that represents the enigma and cycles of their lives.
It is also love at first sight when a gawky, quirky insect arrives in this bustling community and a fabulous ladybug catches his eye – and the feeling is mutual.
The cast of OVO is comprised of 50 performing artists from 12 countries specializing in many acrobatic acts. All of it is under the direction of Cirque du Soleil’s first female director, Deborah Colker, who also wrote and choreographed the show.
For more details on OVO, visit cirquedusoleil.com/ovo.
You can see it for yourself when OVO comes to the Amway Center. TIckets are priced from $39 to $150, and are available at amwaycenter.com or at the Amway Center box office. Enjoy the show with the whole family and save! Get your family-pack now: ticketmaster.com.
But wait! We did say we have some tickets to giveaway, didn’t we?
If you want to give your luck a try, CitySurfing Orlando, in partnership with Amway Center and Cirque du Soleil, has four tickets to giveaway to the September 21 @ 7:30pm show.
Simply use the Rafflecopter form below to enter. You can even earn extra entries by doing things like tweeting about this contest.
Deadline to enter is 11:59pm (ET) on Monday, September 5, 2016. Winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries during the contest duration, and notified via email. Winner will need to pick up the tickets in person at the Amway Center box office; they will not be mailed.
Good luck and happy entering!
[Disclaimer: I was provided these tickets for purposes of a giveaway.]
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Debuts New ‘Jurassic World’ Kids’ Suites - June 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup June 16, 2018: Cask & Larder, Pizza Bruno, Pharmacy, Paddlefish, and More - June 16, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts Ron Pope June 29, 2018 - June 15, 2018
- SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. Removes All Single-Use Plastic Shopping Bags and Plastic Straws from its 12 Theme Parks - June 14, 2018
- Nicki Minaj And Future bring their ‘NickiHndrxx’ Tour to Amway Center Oct 20, 2018 - June 13, 2018
- Orlando Science Center Celebrates Superhero Week June 14-17, 2018 - June 12, 2018
- Coke Zero Sugar 400 Weekend Roars Into Daytona International Speedway July 5-7, 2018 @DISupdates - June 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2018 *UPDATED* - June 10, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup June 9, 2018: Homecoming, Kadance, King Bao, and More - June 9, 2018
- Pulse Memorials and Events for Orlando United Day 2018 - June 8, 2018