This fall, Cirque du Soleil will bring their touring arena show, OVO, to Orlando’s Amway Center September 21 through 25. Tickets are on sale now, but we’re going to give you a chance to win some in this post.
OVO means “egg” in Portuguese, and the story line involves a mysterious egg that appears within a colorful ecosystem teeming with insects. They are awestruck and intensely curious about this iconic object that represents the enigma and cycles of their lives.
It is also love at first sight when a gawky, quirky insect arrives in this bustling community and a fabulous ladybug catches his eye – and the feeling is mutual.
The cast of OVO is comprised of 50 performing artists from 12 countries specializing in many acrobatic acts. All of it is under the direction of Cirque du Soleil’s first female director, Deborah Colker, who also wrote and choreographed the show.
For more details on OVO, visit cirquedusoleil.com/ovo.
You can see it for yourself when OVO comes to the Amway Center. TIckets are priced from $39 to $150, and are available at amwaycenter.com or at the Amway Center box office. Enjoy the show with the whole family and save! Get your family-pack now: ticketmaster.com.
But wait! We did say we have some tickets to giveaway, didn’t we?
If you want to give your luck a try, CitySurfing Orlando, in partnership with Amway Center and Cirque du Soleil, has four tickets to giveaway to the September 21 @ 7:30pm show.
Simply use the Rafflecopter form below to enter. You can even earn extra entries by doing things like tweeting about this contest.
Deadline to enter is 11:59pm (ET) on Monday, September 5, 2016. Winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries during the contest duration, and notified via email. Winner will need to pick up the tickets in person at the Amway Center box office; they will not be mailed.
Good luck and happy entering!
[Disclaimer: I was provided these tickets for purposes of a giveaway.]
- 2018 Atlanta Braves Spring Training Comes to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex - February 24, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 23, 2018: Pig Floyd’s, Pizza Bruno, Be Our Guest, and More - February 23, 2018
- February 22 is National Margarita Day – Where to Celebrate in the Orlando Area - February 22, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Announces Concert Line-Up For 2018 Food & Wine Fest Starting March 3 - February 21, 2018
- 10th Annual Downtown Food & Wine Fest Returns to Lake Eola Park in Orlando Feb 24-25, 2018 - February 20, 2018
- Sonny’s BBQ Smokin’ Showdown Comes to Orlando March 3 + Win Tickets! #sonnysbbq - February 19, 2018
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018
- Universal Orlando Adds Jason Derulo and Jessie J to 2018 Mardi Gras Headliners - February 15, 2018