This fall, Cirque du Soleil will bring their touring arena show, OVO, to Orlando’s Amway Center September 21 through 25. Tickets are on sale now, but we’re going to give you a chance to win some in this post.
OVO means “egg” in Portuguese, and the story line involves a mysterious egg that appears within a colorful ecosystem teeming with insects. They are awestruck and intensely curious about this iconic object that represents the enigma and cycles of their lives.
It is also love at first sight when a gawky, quirky insect arrives in this bustling community and a fabulous ladybug catches his eye – and the feeling is mutual.
The cast of OVO is comprised of 50 performing artists from 12 countries specializing in many acrobatic acts. All of it is under the direction of Cirque du Soleil’s first female director, Deborah Colker, who also wrote and choreographed the show.
For more details on OVO, visit cirquedusoleil.com/ovo.
You can see it for yourself when OVO comes to the Amway Center. TIckets are priced from $39 to $150, and are available at amwaycenter.com or at the Amway Center box office. Enjoy the show with the whole family and save! Get your family-pack now: ticketmaster.com.
But wait! We did say we have some tickets to giveaway, didn’t we?
If you want to give your luck a try, CitySurfing Orlando, in partnership with Amway Center and Cirque du Soleil, has four tickets to giveaway to the September 21 @ 7:30pm show.
Simply use the Rafflecopter form below to enter. You can even earn extra entries by doing things like tweeting about this contest.
Deadline to enter is 11:59pm (ET) on Monday, September 5, 2016. Winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries during the contest duration, and notified via email. Winner will need to pick up the tickets in person at the Amway Center box office; they will not be mailed.
Good luck and happy entering!
[Disclaimer: I was provided these tickets for purposes of a giveaway.]
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating National Margarita Day Feb 22, 2020 .. #NationalMargaritaDay - February 21, 2020
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces the FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando 2020/2021 Season .. @DrPhillipsCtr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 20, 2020
- The Masked Singer National Tour Comes to Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center This Summer .. #TheMaskedSinger @DrPhillipsCtr - February 17, 2020
- Orlando’s Exploria Stadium Enters Into New Partnership with PepsiCo Beverages North America .. #Pepsi @OrlandoCitySC @ORLPride - February 16, 2020
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to Debut at Walt Disney World in 2021 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #StarWars - February 15, 2020
- Fresh Kitchen to Open Lake Mary Location February 24, 2020 .. @EatFreshKitchen - February 14, 2020
- City Works Eatery & Pour House Opens at Disney Springs .. @DisneySprings #CityWorks @CityWorksUS - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Raises Annual Pass Prices Feb 2020 .. #WaltDisneyWorld - February 12, 2020
- Confisco Grille at Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure Launches New Global-Inspired Menu .. @UniversalOrlando - February 11, 2020
- Mad Cow Theatre offers free tickets to ‘Last Train to Nibroc’ for WWII Veterans .. @MadCowTheatre - February 10, 2020