This fall, Cirque du Soleil will bring their touring arena show, OVO, to Orlando’s Amway Center September 21 through 25. Tickets are on sale now, but we’re going to give you a chance to win some in this post.
OVO means “egg” in Portuguese, and the story line involves a mysterious egg that appears within a colorful ecosystem teeming with insects. They are awestruck and intensely curious about this iconic object that represents the enigma and cycles of their lives.
It is also love at first sight when a gawky, quirky insect arrives in this bustling community and a fabulous ladybug catches his eye – and the feeling is mutual.
The cast of OVO is comprised of 50 performing artists from 12 countries specializing in many acrobatic acts. All of it is under the direction of Cirque du Soleil’s first female director, Deborah Colker, who also wrote and choreographed the show.
For more details on OVO, visit cirquedusoleil.com/ovo.
You can see it for yourself when OVO comes to the Amway Center. TIckets are priced from $39 to $150, and are available at amwaycenter.com or at the Amway Center box office. Enjoy the show with the whole family and save! Get your family-pack now: ticketmaster.com.
But wait! We did say we have some tickets to giveaway, didn’t we?
If you want to give your luck a try, CitySurfing Orlando, in partnership with Amway Center and Cirque du Soleil, has four tickets to giveaway to the September 21 @ 7:30pm show.
Simply use the Rafflecopter form below to enter. You can even earn extra entries by doing things like tweeting about this contest.
Deadline to enter is 11:59pm (ET) on Monday, September 5, 2016. Winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries during the contest duration, and notified via email. Winner will need to pick up the tickets in person at the Amway Center box office; they will not be mailed.
Good luck and happy entering!
[Disclaimer: I was provided these tickets for purposes of a giveaway.]
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018
- JAY-Z And Beyoncé to Bring On The Run II Tour to Orlando’s Camping World Stadium Aug 29, 2018 - March 12, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2018 Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day - March 11, 2018
- 59th Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival Returns March 16-18, 2018 - March 10, 2018