This week, Fun Spot America announced a new partnership between its Kissimmee location and Old Town USA.
As part of the partnership, Fun Spot America will move and operate four family rides to Old Town USA’s new south entertainment district, along with operating the new Ferris Wheel that Old Town USA will install in September of 2016.
Fun Spot America will also add a new attraction called Head Rush 360, manufactured by the SBF Visa Group.
But it’s not just rides that will be added. Fun Spot America will open a one-of-a-kind New York Burger Company-themed building, and expand the existing open air pavilion to over 5,000-sq-ft with the addition of shaded seating and a Beer Garden.
Fun Spot America will be making an investment of just over $1 million dollars in this expansion. This project will also add 40 jobs to the local economy.
For more information on Fun Spot America in Orlando and Kissimmee, visit fun-spot.com.
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney on Broadway Concert from Epcot Jan 25, 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot #Disney - January 25, 2020
- Hawkers Asian Street Fare To Celebrate Chinese New Year Jan 25, 2020 .. #EatatHawkers - January 24, 2020
- First Look at ‘Harmonious’ Coming Epcot in 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot - January 24, 2020
- ICON Park to Host Free Pro-Football Fan Nights Jan 24-25, 2020 .. @IconParkOrlando - January 23, 2020
- Space 220 Restaurant to Open Soon at Epcot - January 22, 2020
- Lucky’s Market to Close Nearly All Central Florida Stores by February 2020 .. @LuckysMarket - January 21, 2020
- Poo-Pourri Giant Poo Experience Tour to Make Orlando Stop January 24-26, 2020 .. @PooPourri - January 21, 2020
- 2020 AMP’d Series Showcases Local Talent at Dr. Phillips Center .. @DrPhillipsCtr - January 20, 2020
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends In January and February 2020 .. #BuiltForKids @LegolandFlorida - January 19, 2020
- Disney’s ALADDIN Tour Members To Host ‘SONGS FROM A WHOLE NEW WORLD’ Benefit on Jan 27, 2020 .. @aladdin - January 18, 2020