This week, Fun Spot America announced a new partnership between its Kissimmee location and Old Town USA.
As part of the partnership, Fun Spot America will move and operate four family rides to Old Town USA’s new south entertainment district, along with operating the new Ferris Wheel that Old Town USA will install in September of 2016.
Fun Spot America will also add a new attraction called Head Rush 360, manufactured by the SBF Visa Group.
But it’s not just rides that will be added. Fun Spot America will open a one-of-a-kind New York Burger Company-themed building, and expand the existing open air pavilion to over 5,000-sq-ft with the addition of shaded seating and a Beer Garden.
Fun Spot America will be making an investment of just over $1 million dollars in this expansion. This project will also add 40 jobs to the local economy.
For more information on Fun Spot America in Orlando and Kissimmee, visit fun-spot.com.
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For August 7, 2020: Pig Floyd’s, Framework Craft Coffee Bar, The New Standard, Paddlefish, Eola General, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - August 7, 2020
- The 2020 Florida Film Festival Goes Virtual August 8-20 .. #FFF2020 - August 6, 2020
- Country Thunder Florida Cancels 2020 Festival and Announces 2021 Dates .. #CountryThunder #musicfestivals #Kissimmee - August 5, 2020
- Walt Disney World Replaces Beauty and the Beast Show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios .. #WaltDisneyWorld #BeautyandtheBeast - August 4, 2020
- Walt Disney World Swan Resort Reopens With Deal for Florida Resident and WDW Passholders .. #SwanandDolphin #FloridaResidentDeals - August 4, 2020
- Universal Orlando Offers Special ‘Buy a Day’ Deal to Florida Residents for Limited Time .. #UniversalOrlando #FloridaResidentDeals - August 3, 2020
- Florida Back To School Sales Tax Holiday Returns August 2020 .. #SchoolTaxHoliday #BacktoSchool - July 31, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For July 30, 2020: Sister Honey’s, The Capital Grille, Seasons 52, Finca, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - July 30, 2020
- Walt Disney World Announces Attraction Closures and Project Postponements .. #WaltDisneyWorld #ThemeParkNews - July 29, 2020
- Osceola Arts presents ‘Once on the Island’ Online July 31-August 9, 2021 .. @Osceola_Arts #OnceontheIsland #oaOOTI - July 28, 2020