Central Florida fashionistas take note: Wardrobe at the Four Seasons Orlando will be hosting a series of free Spring fashion designer appearances and trunk shows this month.
Wardrobe is located on the resort’s lobby level and will play host to the following spring designers and lines:
March 20 & 21: Astley Clarke and Mizuki Jewelry
March 21 & 22: Melissa shoes
March 23 & 24: Monrow
March 24: Anne Sisteron Fine Jewelry
March 25 & 26: Dana Rebecca Designs and Letarte Swimwear
March 28 & 29: LB Bracelets
March 31 & April 1: Ali Weiss Fine Jewelry
April 2 & 3: heidi klein
Designer appearances will be from 10am to noon, and 4pm to 8pm. Please note, some appearances overlap.
The Four Seasons Orlando Resort is located at Walt Disney World. For more information, call 407-313-6985 or visit fourseasonsorlando.com.
- Sonny’s BBQ Smokin’ Showdown Comes to Orlando March 3 + Win Tickets! #sonnysbbq - February 19, 2018
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018
- Universal Orlando Adds Jason Derulo and Jessie J to 2018 Mardi Gras Headliners - February 15, 2018
- MidiCi Kissimmee Hosts #IHeartMidiCi Charity Pizza Drive During Feb 2018 - February 14, 2018
- 140th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 16-18 #silverspursrodeo - February 12, 2018
- Breaking: Walt Disney World Raises Ticket, Pass, and Parking Prices Effective Feb 11, 2018 - February 11, 2018
- Monster Energy Supercross comes to Tampa Feb. 24 + Discount Ticket Code - February 11, 2018
- Cirque du Soleil Brings New Show VOLTA to Tampa Feb 14-Mar 18, 2018 - February 10, 2018