Blue Man Group at Universal Orlando will host a sensory-friendly show supporting Autism Speaks on Saturday, Dec. 5 at 6pm.
This special performance will be suitable for children with autism spectrum disorders. due to slight modifications that will be made to the show including reducing sound and light levels at various moments during the performance, and making headphones available upon request.
The Blue Men will limit the amount of direct audience interaction and keep their approach to the audience more subdued. Blue Man Group will also create calming environments in the theater’s lobby for families seeking a break from the excitement.
Tickets start at $49 (plus applicable fees) with a portion of proceeds from the event going directly to the nonprofit. This year, Blue Man Group is supporting autism programs in all of its markets, including Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas, New York and Orlando, with a minimum donation of $25,000 given to the cause.
For more information, please visit blueman.com/autismspeaks or call 1.800.blueman.
- The Central Florida International Auto Show Rolls Into Orlando Thanksgiving Weekend + Ticket #Giveaway - November 14, 2018
- Backstreet Boys Return to Orlando with Amway Center Show Aug 24, 2019 @backstreetboys @amwaycenter - November 13, 2018
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces #HAMILTON Single Ticket On Sale Date For Orlando Shows @drphillipsctr - November 12, 2018
- Orlando Science Center to Host Thanksgiving Break Camps for Kids Nov 19-21, 2018 - November 12, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up – November 10: Urbain 40, Ford’s Garage, Taverna Opa, and More - November 10, 2018
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Welcomes Conductor Laura Jackson for Tchaikovsky & Mozart - November 8, 2018
- Get Your DIY On at Maker Faire Orlando November 10-11 #OrlandoMakers - November 6, 2018
- KIDZ BOP Weekend Returns to LEGOLAND Florida Nov 10-12, 2018 #BuiltForKids - November 3, 2018
- Festival Of Trees Returns to Orlando Museum Of Art Nov 10-18, 2018 @omaorlando - November 2, 2018
- Central Florida Foodie Events for November 2018 - November 1, 2018