Blue Man Group at Universal Orlando will host a sensory-friendly show supporting Autism Speaks on Saturday, Dec. 5 at 6pm.
This special performance will be suitable for children with autism spectrum disorders. due to slight modifications that will be made to the show including reducing sound and light levels at various moments during the performance, and making headphones available upon request.
The Blue Men will limit the amount of direct audience interaction and keep their approach to the audience more subdued. Blue Man Group will also create calming environments in the theater’s lobby for families seeking a break from the excitement.
Tickets start at $49 (plus applicable fees) with a portion of proceeds from the event going directly to the nonprofit. This year, Blue Man Group is supporting autism programs in all of its markets, including Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas, New York and Orlando, with a minimum donation of $25,000 given to the cause.
For more information, please visit blueman.com/autismspeaks or call 1.800.blueman.
- SeaWorld Orlando Ditches VR Component of Kraken Coaster - September 25, 2018
- 2019 Monster Jam Tickets Go On Sale September 25, 2018 - September 24, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 22, 2018: Holler and Dash, Pharmacy, Earth Fare, and More - September 22, 2018
- $10 Day Returns to @OrlandoScience Center Sept 23 - September 20, 2018
- Madame Tussauds Orlando and SEA LIFE Aquarium Orlando to Host Sensory Friendly Day Sept 22 - September 19, 2018
- 2018 US Open Table Tennis Championships to be Held in Orlando - September 18, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Reveals Plans for Florida’s Tallest Launch Roller Coaster #Tigris - September 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 14, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Columbia Restaurant, The Capital Grille, and More - September 14, 2018
- FOZZY to Rock House of Blues Orlando Sept 27, 2018 @FOZZYROCK - September 13, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Outfield’s Tony Lewis Sept 28 - September 12, 2018