Blue Man Group at Universal Orlando will host a sensory-friendly show supporting Autism Speaks on Saturday, Dec. 5 at 6pm.
This special performance will be suitable for children with autism spectrum disorders. due to slight modifications that will be made to the show including reducing sound and light levels at various moments during the performance, and making headphones available upon request.
The Blue Men will limit the amount of direct audience interaction and keep their approach to the audience more subdued. Blue Man Group will also create calming environments in the theater’s lobby for families seeking a break from the excitement.
Tickets start at $49 (plus applicable fees) with a portion of proceeds from the event going directly to the nonprofit. This year, Blue Man Group is supporting autism programs in all of its markets, including Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas, New York and Orlando, with a minimum donation of $25,000 given to the cause.
For more information, please visit blueman.com/autismspeaks or call 1.800.blueman.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023