Just ahead of the anticipated opening of Orlando’s first Crayola Experience, The Crayola Store has opened at The Florida Mall.
The store offers the widest variety of Crayola products available from super-soft plushes to unique apparel. There are even customizable products, such as the “Pick Your Pack” wall, where you can create your own custom crayon assortment from 99 of Crayola’s most popular colors.
The 6,000 square-foot Crayola Store is an exclusive feature of the brand’s family attraction Crayola Experience, set to open July 1 at The Florida Mall. For a limited time, guests of the store will have a chance to win tickets to the Crayola Experience.
The colorful adventures of Crayola Experience will allow kids and adults alike to explore art and technology, express their creativity and experience color in a whole new way with twenty-five hands-on attractions.
To learn more, or to book your tickets for the Crayola Experience, visit crayolaexperience.com.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating National Margarita Day Feb 22, 2020 .. #NationalMargaritaDay - February 21, 2020
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces the FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando 2020/2021 Season .. @DrPhillipsCtr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 20, 2020
- The Masked Singer National Tour Comes to Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center This Summer .. #TheMaskedSinger @DrPhillipsCtr - February 17, 2020
- Orlando’s Exploria Stadium Enters Into New Partnership with PepsiCo Beverages North America .. #Pepsi @OrlandoCitySC @ORLPride - February 16, 2020
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to Debut at Walt Disney World in 2021 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #StarWars - February 15, 2020
- Fresh Kitchen to Open Lake Mary Location February 24, 2020 .. @EatFreshKitchen - February 14, 2020
- City Works Eatery & Pour House Opens at Disney Springs .. @DisneySprings #CityWorks @CityWorksUS - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Raises Annual Pass Prices Feb 2020 .. #WaltDisneyWorld - February 12, 2020
- Confisco Grille at Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure Launches New Global-Inspired Menu .. @UniversalOrlando - February 11, 2020
- Mad Cow Theatre offers free tickets to ‘Last Train to Nibroc’ for WWII Veterans .. @MadCowTheatre - February 10, 2020