[Ed. Note: we learned after this went to press that KSC has changed the date of the launch to January 6, 2015. So you still have time to make plans.]
Get a “front row seat” to view the Dec. 19 SpaceX Falcon 9 launch at the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex on December 19, at 1:20pm.
The SpaceX Falcon 9 will carry the Dragon capsule to deliver cargo to the International Space Station (ISS). This is the fifth resupply mission by SpaceX for NASA, bringing food and supplies, including new science experiments and technology research, to the crew aboard the ISS.
Launch viewing is available at the LC-39 Observation Gantry, located within the secured areas of Kennedy Space Center and just over three miles away from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, where the Falcon 9 will launch from Space Launch Complex 40.
The launch viewing package offers a premium, up-close view of the rocket on the launch pad and during lift off, and features lawn and bleacher seating, live mission commentary and the opportunity to meet space shuttle astronaut Mike McCulley. It also includes launch transportation, a light lunch and a space-themed T-shirt.
A limited number of launch viewing tickets are available and may be purchased for $49 plus tax, in addition to admission, by calling 855-475-8415. Daily admission to the Visitor Complex is $50 plus tax for adults and $40 plus tax for children ages 3-11.
For more information, visit KennedySpaceCenter.com.
- 2018 Atlanta Braves Spring Training Comes to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex - February 24, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 23, 2018: Pig Floyd’s, Pizza Bruno, Be Our Guest, and More - February 23, 2018
- February 22 is National Margarita Day – Where to Celebrate in the Orlando Area - February 22, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Announces Concert Line-Up For 2018 Food & Wine Fest Starting March 3 - February 21, 2018
- 10th Annual Downtown Food & Wine Fest Returns to Lake Eola Park in Orlando Feb 24-25, 2018 - February 20, 2018
- Sonny’s BBQ Smokin’ Showdown Comes to Orlando March 3 + Win Tickets! #sonnysbbq - February 19, 2018
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018
- Universal Orlando Adds Jason Derulo and Jessie J to 2018 Mardi Gras Headliners - February 15, 2018