In the summer of 2016, the new Loews Sapphire Falls Resort is set to open, and it will become the fifth resort on Universal Orlando property.
Featuring a Caribbean theme, the new hotel will be another partnership hotel between Universal and Loews Hotels & Resorts. It will be located next to the new Cabana Bay Beach Resort, which opened this year.
Inspired by the picturesque rivers and waterfalls of the Caribbean, Loews Sapphire Falls will offer 1,000 guest rooms and suites, along with amenities like a resort-style pool with a water slide, children’s play area, sand beach and fire pit, a full-service restaurant with scenic views and outdoor dining, a themed lobby lounge, poolside bar and grill, quick-service marketplace, valet service and a fitness center.
Guests staying at the hotel will also have access to Early Park Admission to Universal’s theme parks, and water taxi access to neighboring Loews Royal Pacific Resort and the Universal Parks and CityWalk.
“Our guests repeatedly tell us that our Universal Orlando on-site hotels provide them a completely immersive vacation experience from the moment they enter our hotels and are transported to another place,” said Tom Williams, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Universal Parks & Resorts. “We look forward to bringing them yet another incredibly themed experience with the opening of Loews Sapphire Falls Resort.”
Reservations for this full service hotel may be accepted as early as Spring 2015. More information as we get it.
Are you excited for this new resort to open at Universal Orlando?
- The Masked Singer National Tour Comes to Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center This Summer .. #TheMaskedSinger @DrPhillipsCtr - February 17, 2020
- Orlando’s Exploria Stadium Enters Into New Partnership with PepsiCo Beverages North America .. #Pepsi @OrlandoCitySC @ORLPride - February 16, 2020
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to Debut at Walt Disney World in 2021 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #StarWars - February 15, 2020
- Fresh Kitchen to Open Lake Mary Location February 24, 2020 .. @EatFreshKitchen - February 14, 2020
- City Works Eatery & Pour House Opens at Disney Springs .. @DisneySprings #CityWorks @CityWorksUS - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Raises Annual Pass Prices Feb 2020 .. #WaltDisneyWorld - February 12, 2020
- Confisco Grille at Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure Launches New Global-Inspired Menu .. @UniversalOrlando - February 11, 2020
- Mad Cow Theatre offers free tickets to ‘Last Train to Nibroc’ for WWII Veterans .. @MadCowTheatre - February 10, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Valentine’s Day 2020 in Orlando and Central Florida .. #ValentinesDay - February 9, 2020
- Orlando Wetlands Festival Returns To Fort Christmas Historical Park Feb 15, 2020 .. @CityBeautiful #VisitOrlando - February 8, 2020