One of the most asked questions of the Orlando summer – “When will The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley open?” – finally has an answer: July 8.
Universal Orlando made the announcement in a morning press conference.
This date is later than many fans originally thought, but purchasers of special Universal Vacations packages are guaranteed admission to Diagon Alley, even if their travel dates fall before July 8. There will also be soft openings at random times prior to the official opening day.
Once open, fans with a 2-park pass will be able to travel between Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade via the Hogwarts Express train. How fun will that be – you never have to leave the HP realm the entire day, if you don’t want to.
Are you looking forward to the opening of Diagon Alley? It’s only a few weeks away.
- Orlando SeaWolves Host 2nd Annual Free Soccer Fan Fest at Osceola Heritage Park Nov 17 .. @MCOSeaWolves - November 11, 2019
- Jonas Brothers Bring Happiness Begins Tour to Orlando’s Amway Center November 16 .. @AmwayCenter @JonasBrothers - November 10, 2019
- 8th Annual Barktoberfest Returns to Lake Eola Park Nov 17 .. @ocas_Orlando #Barktoberfest - November 10, 2019
- Lockheed Martin Space and Air Show Tickets On Sale Nov 10 for 2020 Show .. @SpaceandAirShow - November 9, 2019
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Announces Special Veterans Day 2019 Offer .. @ExploreSpaceKSC #VeteransDay - November 8, 2019
- Country Thunder Returns to Kissimmee in 2020 with All-Star Line-Up .. @CountryThunder - November 7, 2019
- College Park JazzFest Returns with Great Sounds, Food, and More November 9, 2019 .. #CollegeParkJazzed - November 6, 2019
- Out and About: Dr. Phillips Center Fall Arts Classes – The Beginning .. @DrPhillipsCtr #OrlandoArts - November 5, 2019
- Time to Get Your DIY On At Maker Faire Orlando November 9-10, 2019 .. #OrlandoMakers - November 2, 2019
- Central Florida Foodie Events For November 2019 .. #OrlandoFoodies - November 1, 2019