Last night was the broadcast of the first of a week of episodes of The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon filmed at Universal Orlando.
To do his show’s first roadtrip right, Fallon recorded a new intro for the show that featured his journey to Orlando for the first show. Here is that special Orlando intro, which pays homage to Miami Vice:
The Tonight Show set also had a new backdrop, featuring a modified Universal Orlando skyline, as seen in the photo above of Fallon with special guest Jennifer Lopez.
During the show, Fallon and his sidekick Higgins went want shopping at Ollivanders Wand Shop in the soon to be open Diagon Alley attraction at the park. The skit was a little more risque than the Harry Potter movies, but funny.
If you missed it, here is the video:
What do you think of last night’s show?
- Writer’s Block Bookstore and Quantum Leap Winery Announce Upcoming Wine * Wisdom * Words Events - June 21, 2018
- Pirates Dinner Adventure To Reopen July 4 After Hurricane Irma Damage - June 19, 2018
- Chef Gary Appelsies Launches Free Central Florida YMCA Summer Food Tour - June 18, 2018
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Debuts New ‘Jurassic World’ Kids’ Suites - June 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup June 16, 2018: Cask & Larder, Pizza Bruno, Pharmacy, Paddlefish, and More - June 16, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts Ron Pope June 29, 2018 - June 15, 2018
- SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. Removes All Single-Use Plastic Shopping Bags and Plastic Straws from its 12 Theme Parks - June 14, 2018
- Nicki Minaj And Future bring their ‘NickiHndrxx’ Tour to Amway Center Oct 20, 2018 - June 13, 2018
- Orlando Science Center Celebrates Superhero Week June 14-17, 2018 - June 12, 2018
- Coke Zero Sugar 400 Weekend Roars Into Daytona International Speedway July 5-7, 2018 @DISupdates - June 11, 2018