Last night was the broadcast of the first of a week of episodes of The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon filmed at Universal Orlando.
To do his show’s first roadtrip right, Fallon recorded a new intro for the show that featured his journey to Orlando for the first show. Here is that special Orlando intro, which pays homage to Miami Vice:
The Tonight Show set also had a new backdrop, featuring a modified Universal Orlando skyline, as seen in the photo above of Fallon with special guest Jennifer Lopez.
During the show, Fallon and his sidekick Higgins went want shopping at Ollivanders Wand Shop in the soon to be open Diagon Alley attraction at the park. The skit was a little more risque than the Harry Potter movies, but funny.
If you missed it, here is the video:
What do you think of last night’s show?
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018
- JAY-Z And Beyoncé to Bring On The Run II Tour to Orlando’s Camping World Stadium Aug 29, 2018 - March 12, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2018 Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day - March 11, 2018
- 59th Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival Returns March 16-18, 2018 - March 10, 2018