Food Network’s Eat St. show will be returning to Orlando to film a Flavors of Florida episode, and fans are invited to show up and maybe be filmed, as well.
Six Orlando trucks have made the cut for the show, and here is the list and when their segments will be shot:
Friday, January 10 – Bem Bom
Location: Southeast Steel (63 W. Amelia St., Orlando) at noon
Serving up Portuguese food, the menu for the shoot will include Chicken Piri-Piri Prego, “Running Duck” Tacos, Fresh Ground Lamb Burger, and Mango Painted Fish Tacos.
Saturday, January 11 – Sushi & Seoul On The Roll
Location: East End Market (3201 Corrine Dr, Orlando) at noon
Serving up Japanese and Korean food, the menu for the shoot will include Tuna Kobachi, Holy Goat Roll, Smoked Stacks, and Pork Belly Donuts
Sunday, January 12 – SwedeDISH
Location: Eat More Produce (1111 S. Orlando Ave, Winter Park) at noon
Serving up Swedish food, the menu for the shoot will include Thor The Viking Dog, Balder (Swedish-spiced beef patty with fresh blue crab meat), Leif (Swedish meatballs), and Salmon Burger.
Monday, January 13 – Treehouse Truck
Location: Golf Channel (7580 Golf Channel Dr., Orlando) at noon
Serving up a variety of sandwiches, the menu for the shoot will include Hot Ness burger, GC Luther burger, Papa Nick’s Roast Pork sandwich, and Mama’s PB&J sandwich.
Tuesday, January 14 – Cafe Rouge Express
Location: First United Methodist Church of Orlando (142 E. Jackson St, Orlando) at noon
Serving up English-inspired food, the menu for the shoot will include Fish ‘n Chips (beer-battered haddock double-fried), Lamb Burger, Shepherd’s Pie, and Beer-Battered Cheesecake.
Wednesday, January 15 – Curbside Chef
Location: Orlando Weekly (1505 E. Colonial Dr, Orlando) at noon
Serving up food featuring organic produce and fish from their backyard aquaponic farm, the menu for the shoot will include Banana Leaf Tilapia, King Pho Soup, Korean Mussels, and Bird’s Nest French Toast.
If you show and are asked to be on camera, be outgoing and enthusiastic, and make sure you can describe why you like what you’re eating.
- ‘Sip And Savor’ Highlights Orlando Restaurants And Bars Aug 8-21, 2022 .. #SipandSavorOTown #Foodies #EatLocal - August 8, 2022
- SeaWorld Orlando Craft Beer Festival Returns Starting Aug 5, 2022 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #CraftBeer #Orlando - August 4, 2022
- Brightline Construction Road Closures for August 2022 .. #Brightline #Orlando - August 3, 2022
- Museum of Illusions Orlando Hosting Back-To-School Giveaway Aug 1-7, 2022 .. #MuseumofIllusions #MOIOrlando #ICONPark - July 31, 2022
- Bites & Bubbles Kicks Off Happy Hour August 1, 2022 .. #BitesandBubbles #HappyHour #OrlandoHappyHours - July 30, 2022
- Florida Back To School Sales Tax Holiday Returns July 25-Aug 7, 2022 .. #SchoolTaxHoliday #BacktoSchool #FloridaSchools - July 24, 2022
- MagicBand+ Launches at Walt Disney World July 27 .. #WaltDisneyWorld #MagicBandPlus - July 21, 2022
- Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Returns Aug. 26, 2022 .. #MagicalDining @VisitOrlando #Foodies - July 20, 2022
- Howl-O-Scream Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Starting Sept 9, 2022 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #HowlOScream #OrlandoHalloween @HowlOScreamOrl - July 18, 2022
- Gatorland Offering Florida Resident Deal Through July 31, 2022 .. #Gatorland #Deals #FloridaResident - July 14, 2022