Food Network’s Eat St. show will be returning to Orlando to film a Flavors of Florida episode, and fans are invited to show up and maybe be filmed, as well.
Six Orlando trucks have made the cut for the show, and here is the list and when their segments will be shot:
Friday, January 10 – Bem Bom
Location: Southeast Steel (63 W. Amelia St., Orlando) at noon
Serving up Portuguese food, the menu for the shoot will include Chicken Piri-Piri Prego, “Running Duck” Tacos, Fresh Ground Lamb Burger, and Mango Painted Fish Tacos.
Saturday, January 11 – Sushi & Seoul On The Roll
Location: East End Market (3201 Corrine Dr, Orlando) at noon
Serving up Japanese and Korean food, the menu for the shoot will include Tuna Kobachi, Holy Goat Roll, Smoked Stacks, and Pork Belly Donuts
Sunday, January 12 – SwedeDISH
Location: Eat More Produce (1111 S. Orlando Ave, Winter Park) at noon
Serving up Swedish food, the menu for the shoot will include Thor The Viking Dog, Balder (Swedish-spiced beef patty with fresh blue crab meat), Leif (Swedish meatballs), and Salmon Burger.
Monday, January 13 – Treehouse Truck
Location: Golf Channel (7580 Golf Channel Dr., Orlando) at noon
Serving up a variety of sandwiches, the menu for the shoot will include Hot Ness burger, GC Luther burger, Papa Nick’s Roast Pork sandwich, and Mama’s PB&J sandwich.
Tuesday, January 14 – Cafe Rouge Express
Location: First United Methodist Church of Orlando (142 E. Jackson St, Orlando) at noon
Serving up English-inspired food, the menu for the shoot will include Fish ‘n Chips (beer-battered haddock double-fried), Lamb Burger, Shepherd’s Pie, and Beer-Battered Cheesecake.
Wednesday, January 15 – Curbside Chef
Location: Orlando Weekly (1505 E. Colonial Dr, Orlando) at noon
Serving up food featuring organic produce and fish from their backyard aquaponic farm, the menu for the shoot will include Banana Leaf Tilapia, King Pho Soup, Korean Mussels, and Bird’s Nest French Toast.
If you show and are asked to be on camera, be outgoing and enthusiastic, and make sure you can describe why you like what you’re eating.
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023
- Limited Time ‘Shrimpwich’ Comes to Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips at ICON Park - April 26, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Chicago’ 25th Anniversary Tour at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center April 18-23, 2023 - April 7, 2023