If a music festival is more your style for celebrating Halloween, then you’ll want to check out the Suwannee Hulaween Festival at The Sprit of the Suwannee Music Park in Live Oak, Florida, which runs October 31 through November 2.
This inaugural year of the event features three nights of headliners The String Cheese Incident, as well as an eclectic variety of artists from bluegrass and Americana to organic electronic and experimental rock, including STS9, Big Gigantic, Emancipator, Conspirator, Steve Kimock & Friends, Leftover Salmon and more.
There will also be a visual arts extravaganza called Spirit Lake Promenade, which is a fusion of lights, art installations, and performance art. I’m told it will be like Burning Man meets Electric Forrest.
Advance weekend passes for the festival are $193, and includes all three days of music, and three nights of primitive camping (tents; no hook-ups). You can upgrade to Mummy VIP for $350 or Werewolf VIP for $450, both include extras like VIP bathrooms (shorter lines), VIP viewing areas, and more. Prices will be more if you wait to buy them at the gate. Kids 10 and under are free.
If you can’t make it all three days, there are single day tickets for $80 per day, and these do not include camping. Camping upgrades and RV hook-ups are also available. Call The Sprit of the Suwannee Music Park office for help at (386) 364-1683.
For more information, or to purchase passes, visit suwanneehulaween.com.
The Sprit of the Suwannee Music Park is about a two to three-hour drive north of Orlando, near the Georgia border.
- 2019 Monster Jam Tickets Go On Sale September 25, 2018 - September 24, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 22, 2018: Holler and Dash, Pharmacy, Earth Fare, and More - September 22, 2018
- $10 Day Returns to @OrlandoScience Center Sept 23 - September 20, 2018
- Madame Tussauds Orlando and SEA LIFE Aquarium Orlando to Host Sensory Friendly Day Sept 22 - September 19, 2018
- 2018 US Open Table Tennis Championships to be Held in Orlando - September 18, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Reveals Plans for Florida’s Tallest Launch Roller Coaster #Tigris - September 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 14, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Columbia Restaurant, The Capital Grille, and More - September 14, 2018
- FOZZY to Rock House of Blues Orlando Sept 27, 2018 @FOZZYROCK - September 13, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Outfield’s Tony Lewis Sept 28 - September 12, 2018
- Universal Orlando Announces Final Halloween Horror Nights 28 House: ScaryTales: Deadly Ever After #HHN28 - September 11, 2018