Walt Disney World has announced their second Limited Time Magic event for 2013, and it will be a Winter Wonderland at Epcot.
From January 14 through 20, the Canada Pavilion will have falling “snow” and opportunities to meet and take photos with various Disney characters.
I don’t know if the snow will be real or that bubble stuff that they use during the Osborne Family holiday lights at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Times for the Winter Wonderland location at Epcot are:
- 10:30am – 2:10pm
- 3:05pm – 5:45pm
For more information on Limited Time Magic at Walt Disney World, visit LimitedTimeMagic.com.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando 2023: What You Need to Know - March 16, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023