Walt Disney World has announced their second Limited Time Magic event for 2013, and it will be a Winter Wonderland at Epcot.
From January 14 through 20, the Canada Pavilion will have falling “snow” and opportunities to meet and take photos with various Disney characters.
I don’t know if the snow will be real or that bubble stuff that they use during the Osborne Family holiday lights at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Times for the Winter Wonderland location at Epcot are:
- 10:30am – 2:10pm
- 3:05pm – 5:45pm
For more information on Limited Time Magic at Walt Disney World, visit LimitedTimeMagic.com.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022