G Love and Special Sauce burst forth on the music scene in the mid-1990s with a fun blend of blues and hip hop.
On the most recent release, Fixin’ to Die, that sound is infused with Americana roots music, courtesy of The Avett Brothers, who produced and played on the album.
On January 30, 2013, G Love and Special Sauce will play a show at The Plaza Live.
Tickets are $22 to $25 in advance (plus service charges) and can be purchased online or at the Plaza Live box office.
The Plaza Live is at 425 North Bumby Ave in Orlando.
Here’s a short video about the recording of Fixin’ to Die:
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022