G Love and Special Sauce burst forth on the music scene in the mid-1990s with a fun blend of blues and hip hop.
On the most recent release, Fixin’ to Die, that sound is infused with Americana roots music, courtesy of The Avett Brothers, who produced and played on the album.
On January 30, 2013, G Love and Special Sauce will play a show at The Plaza Live.
Tickets are $22 to $25 in advance (plus service charges) and can be purchased online or at the Plaza Live box office.
The Plaza Live is at 425 North Bumby Ave in Orlando.
Here’s a short video about the recording of Fixin’ to Die:
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023