If you’re a chocoholic, you’ll love the new attraction that has opened in Kissimmee.
Chocolate Kingdom, the Factory Adventure Tour, located at 5720 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, near Old Town and Fun Spot, opened on December 31, 2012.
According to the company, the attraction is an interactive journey that uncovers how chocolate transforms from a bean into edible delights like candy bars and more.
There is also a chocolate museum, a river of chocolate, and the opportunity to create a custom chocolate bar.
Chocolate Kingdom is open daily from noon to 8pm, with tours leaving every hour from 1pm to 7pm. Admission is $15 for 13 and over; $12 for ages 4-12. The tour takes between 45 minutes and an hour.
For more information, call 407-705-3475 or visit the Chocolate Kingdom Facebook page.
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023