It’s an annual ritual – getting up early on the day after Thanksgiving to hit the stores before the sun comes up in hopes of getting those great deals.
Some of the discounts and deals already confirmed are:
- BE Boutique – 50% off entire store from 10am-2pm
- Kennedy’s – Boys get a free haircut and shave coupon
- Marie France Boutique – Free gift with purchase
- Mother Falcon – $10 custom-printed t-shirts and 50% off sneakers
- Nube Nuve Salon – 20% off services
Several restaurants and bars will also be offering Black Friday discounts. These include:
- Anthony’s – Happy hour all day with 2-4-1 wells/beer and 10% off food all day
- Burtons – Keystone & Bush 5/$8; $3 domestics
- Dexter’s – Happy hour all day with $10 off bottles of wine
- Graffiti Junktion – Present receipt from Thorton Park merchant for a choice of a complimentary Mimosa, Bloody Mary, draft beer, house cocktail or glass of wine. Happy hour from 4pm-7pm featuring comp. food with beverage purchase.
- Planet Smoothie – $1 off smoothies all day
- Wildside – Happy hour 4pm-7pm feat $1.79 Bud Lights and Yuenglings
For further details on this shopping event, which runs from 10am to 7pm, check out the Thorton Park District Facebook page.