Spooky Empire’s Ultimate Horror Weekend is one of the largest horror conventions in this country, and it returns to the DoubleTree by Hilton at Universal Studios the weekend of October 24-26.
The event features an impressive line-up of celebrities from the realms of horror, science fiction and fantasy. This year will include appearances by current and past “The Walking Dead” cast members Melissa McBride (Carol) who will appear Saturday and Sunday only; Chandler Riggs (Carl), who will appear on Saturday only; and Michael Rooker (Merle), who also starred in the number one movie of the summer, “Guardians of the Galaxy.”
Looking for something to do this weekend that combines the best in horror with celebrities from popular movies and TV shows? Then you’ll want to check out the Spooky Empire Ultimate Horror Weekend that runs October 25 – 27.
Among the names that will be appearing are:
- The legendary George Romero (Night of the Living Dead)
- Peter Criss (of KISS)
- Dee Snider (Twisted Sister frontman and horror film Strangeland)
- Doug Bradley (Hellraiser movies)
- Kane Hodder (Friday the 13th movies)
- Patricia Quinn (Rocky Horror Picture Show)
- Meg Foster (They Live)
- Billy Moseley (The Devil’s Rejects)
- Jason Mewes (Clerks)
- Make-up master Tom Savini
- Alexa Vega (Machete Kills)