Universal Orlando gets ready to kick off their annual Mardi Gras celebration featuring headliner concerts on February 4. It will run daily through March 25, 2017.
Enjoy Cajun cuisine and drinks, music, and a parade through the park with floats of bead throwers. During this time period, Universal Studios Florida brings the Mardi Gras celebration to Orlando.
The Florida Strawberry Festival is gearing up for its 2016 season and has announced the headliner line-up.
Acts booked include many country artists, from Big & Rich and The Band Perry to Mickey Gilley and Tanya Tucker, as well as some rock, jazz and Christian artists.
The only thing that makes a whole festival dedicated to one of my favorite fruits, the strawberry, better is the music line-up that appears at that festival.
Today, the annual Florida Strawberry Festival announced the headliner entertainment for 2011. The line-up is predominantly country, as in previous years, but there are also a few classic rock artists set to perform.
So far, the FSF has confirmed the following shows:
- March 3 – Bobby Vinton at 3:30pm / Kenny Rogers at 7:30pm
- March 4 – John Conlee at 3:30pm / 38 Special at 7:30pm
- March 5 – Jeremy Camp at 3:30pm / Gaither Vocal Band at 7:30pm
- March 6 – Trace Adkins at 3:30pm / The Judds “Final Tour” at 7:30pm
- March 7 – Charley Pride at 3:30pm / Clint Black at 7:30pm
- March 8 – Chubby Checker at 3:30pm / Chris Young at 7:30pm
- March 9 – Tanya Tucker at 3:30pm / Rick Springfield at 7:30pm
- March 10 – George Jones at 3:30pm / Doobie Brothers at 7:30pm
- March 11 – Ray Price at 3:30pm / Jamey Johnson at 7:30pm
- March 12 – Allstar Weekend & Jenette McCurdy at 3:30pm / Billy Ray Cyrus at 7:30pm
- March 13 – Easton Corbin at 3:30pm / Lady Antebellum at 7:30pm
All shows go on sale on December 6, 2010, and prices will be revealed closer to that date.
The 2011 Florida Strawberry Festival runs from March 3 to 11 in Plant City, FL. For more information on the festival, check out the festival website.