The 2nd annual Epcot International Festival of Arts celebrates all types of art, including culinary, and we have the menus for this year’s festival.
Not only are the dishes delicious, but they’re designed to be visually pleasing, as well.
Here are the kiosks and their menus [menu items marked with (GF) are gluten/wheat-friendly and those with (V) are vegetarian]:
One of the most anticipated openings in Orlando this summer is The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley, and this week Universal Orlando released details of the new area’s food and beverage offerings.
The signature restaurant is the Leaky Cauldron, which I’m told looks just like it does in the films – it even has a huge cauldron sitting in the middle of the restaurant. At the Leaky Cauldron, you’ll be able to enjoy British fare like:
- Bangers and Mash (traditional roasted sausages with creamy mashed potatoes)
- Toad in the Hole (traditional sausage baked into a Yorkshire pudding and served with onion gravy)
- Cottage Pie (a savory combination of meat and vegetables in a potato crust)
- Fisherman’s Pie (salmon, shrimp and cod baked together under a potato crust)
- Beef, Lamb & Guinness Stew (served in a bread bowl)