DRIP is partnering with the annual Gay Days Orlando to put on several official events for those attending, from May 28 through June 1, 2013.
Every night will feature a different event:
- Tuesday, May 28: Official Gay Days Kick-Off After Party “Underground Masquerade” 9pm-2am featuring make your own mask station, colored beer & wine, dance floor, performance art, contests and DRIP ticket giveaways.
- Wednesday, May 29: DRIP shows for men (all male cast) at 8:30pm & 11:30pm
- Thursday, May 30: DRIP shows for the ladies (all female cast) at 9pm, plus Girls at Gay Days Kick-Off Party “One Hot Mess” from 10pm-2am featuring DJ Lez Spin, the debut of Powder (a new DRIP piece), live body painting, rain dancers, t-shirt cuttings, colored beer & wine and more.
- Friday, May 31: DRIP shows for men at 8:30pm & 11:30pm
- Saturday, June 1: DRIP shows for women at 8:30pm & 11:30pm
DRIP will also be hosting a Gay Days Visual Art Show and sale all week, featuring works with the themes of love, gay rights, the human figure, etc. Works will be on display at all DRIP events.
DRIP show tickets during Gay Days are $35; show and t-shirt packages are $43. Tickets for “Underground Masquerade” cost $8 online, $12 at the door. Admission to “One Hot Mess” is free.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit ILoveDrip.com. DRIP is for those 21 and over, and it is strongly suggested to wear clothes that you don’t mind getting dirt or paint on.
DRIP is located at 8747 International Drive, behind Denny’s and Señor Frogs.
Looking for an unusual way to celebrate Valentine’s Day this year? Then you might want to consider the special package being offered by the show DRIP.
Their Valentine’s Day Experience package offers:
- A gourmet four-course dinner where each course comes in one of the four colors used during the DRIP show – orange, blue, yellow, and red. Food will be provided by DRIP’s catering partner, Cool Events, and vegan options are available.
- Admission to the DRIP show
- A post-show dessert party with live acoustic music
- A white DRIP t-shirt for you to wear during the show, so you have a paint-splattered souvenir to take home
- A make-your-own Valentine Station
Tickets prices for this package are:
- Wednesday, February 13: $65 per person
- Thursday, February 14: $90 per person
- Friday, February 15: $80 per person
- Saturday, February 16: $80 per person
It’s recommended you reserve ASAP, since this package is limited to only 100 people per night. Regular shows have also been selling out on the weekends, as well, so get your tickets while they’re still available.
I had a chance to review DRIP earlier this month, and I loved it. It is really one of the most fun adult shows in Orlando. That’s right, no kids allowed, since everyone needs to be 21 and over to play…er…attend.
DRIP is located at 8747 International Dr, on the backside of the building that houses Denny’s and Senor Frogs.
For more information, or to purchase your tickets, visit ILoveDRIP.com.