The Summer Nights Program starts June 24, and for 8 weeks, features the following blockbusters on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights at 10pm, at participating AMC locations:
- June 24-26 – The Dark Night Rises
- July 1-3 – Django Unchained
- July 8-10 – The Amazing Spiderman
- July 15-17 – The Hunger Games
- July 22-24 – Olympus Has Fallen
- July 29-31 – Oz: The Great & Powerful
- Aug. 5-7 – G.I. Joe: Retaliation
- Aug. 12-14 – Oblivion
A portion of every $3 ticket will benefit three charities – the Will Rogers Institute, the Autism Society of America and Autism Speaks.
For more information, a list of participating Orlando locations, or to purchase tickets, please visit amctheatres.com/summermovienights.