Earlier this week, I joined my fellow Orlando bloggers at Marlow’s Tavern in Waterford Lakes to try them out. This location is the brand’s third in the Orlando area, and it has been open only a week.
We were seated on the covered outdoor patio, which was kept cool by overhead fans with misting capabilities. Offered a choice of drinks to sample, my friend Joan chose the Grapefruit Ricky, a crisp tangy drink made with Smirnoff Vodka, fresh grapefruit and lime, and St. Germaine. She really enjoyed it.
Seasons 52 has introduced a new seasonal menu for summer, including appetizers, entrees, side dishes and a signature Mini Indulgence.
Highlights of the summer menu include:
- An Heirloom Tomato Carpaccio – Heirloom tomatoes finely sliced and gently tossed with extra virgin olive oil, crumbled goat cheese and fresh basil, and then drizzled with 15-year aged balsamic vinegar.
- Plainville Farms Turkey Skewer – The turkey is basted in a house-made Zinfandel barbecue sauce and grilled over wood-fire, then served on a bed of farro grain accented with grilled peppers, corn and green beans.
- Fig and Goat Cheese Flatbread – Topped with Laura Chenel chevre, smoky bacon and aged balsamic vinegar.
- Grilled Flat Iron Steak Salad – Served with corn, plum tomatoes and blue cheese topped with a cumin-lime vinaigrette.
- Grilled Corn on the Cob – Topped with chili, lime and cilantro.
- Summer Berry Cheesecake Mini Indulgence – Cheesecake topped with fresh blueberries and raspberry and blueberry sauces.
To complement the summer menu, Seasons 52 is also introducing three new house-made beverages – lemonade, sparkling raspberry lemonade, and ginger agave soda
Seasons 52 has two area locations: 463 E. Altamonte Dr in Altamonte Springs and 7700 W. Sand Lake Rd in Orlando.