Each year, over 500,000 visitors enjoy the festival’s headline entertainment, youth livestock shows, midway rides, and, of course, its strawberry shortcake.
The headliner schedule is here.
Advance tickets for admission and for headline entertainment shows will go on sale Thursday, Dec. 12 at 8am.
The Florida Strawberry Festival has released the lineup of entertainment headliners who will perform on the Wish Farms Soundstage during the 2020 event, which is set for February 27 to March 8, 2020. in Plant City.
Since first announced, there’s been a bit of a line-up change in the schedule of headliners for the 2019 Florida Strawberry Festival in Plant City.
Most of the headliners are country superstars, but there is a wide variety of musical genres represented, offering a bit of something for everyone.
Here is the updated headliner schedule:
The Florida Strawberry Festival returns to Plant City February 28 through March 10, 2019, featuring food, rides, and headliner entertainment.
As the name implies, the strawberry is the main attraction at this fair. There are so many ways to enjoy this sweet treat at the fest, but diehards say you must do at least one shortcake version.
There’s also plenty of new food dishes to try, such as:
It’s a bit of a drive from Orlando, but berry fans won’t want to miss this year’s Florida Strawberry Festival down in Plant City. This year’s event runs February 26 through March 8.
As the name implies, the strawberry is the main attraction at this fair. There are so many ways to enjoy this sweet treat at the fest, but diehards say you must do at least one shortcake version. Also, buy your flat of strawberries to take home from the vendors set up outside the fest. You’ll pay less.
The second reason to attend the Florida Strawberry Festival is the nightly headliner concerts. Admission is free for grandstand seating, but those are first-come, first-serve. If there is someone you really want to see, it’s worth it to pay for reserved seating.
Here is the line-up of this year’s headliners and reserved ticket prices:
Yes, the annual Florida Strawberry Festival is known for its food – especially, as you would imagine, its strawberry dishes – but it’s also known for its nightly headlining entertainment.
This year, the festival runs February 28 through March 10, 2013. Most nights there are two separate concerts, but on a few nights, there are three. The headliners are mostly country, but there are some classic rock and gospel thrown into the mix.
Here is a rundown of who is playing this year:
- February 28 – Foreigner ($25); Chubby Checker ($15/$20); Jimmy Sturr (Free)
- March 01 – Casting Crowns ($20/$25); Gene Watson ($15/$20)
- March 02 – Justin Moore ($15/$20); Gloriana ($15/$20); Caroline Kole (Free)
- March 03 – Alan Jackson ($45); Randy Houser ($15/$20)
- March 04 – Dwight Yoakam ($20/$25); Lorrie Morgan with Pam Tillis ($15/$20)
- March 05 – Martina McBride ($30); Bobby Vinton ($15/$20)
- March 06 – Trace Adkins ($30); Neil McCoy ($15/$20)
- March 07 – Brantley Gilbert ($35); Mel Tillis ($15/$20); Steve Hall & The Shotgun Red Show (Free)
- March 08 – Scotty McCreery ($25/$30); T.G. Sheppard with Janie Fricke ($15/$20)
- March 09 – Bret Michaels ($25/$30); Gaither Vocal Band ($20/$25)
- March 10 – Blake Shelton with Michaela Paige ($55); Hunter Hayes ($15/$20)
It’s just about time for the annual Florida Strawberry Festival and in addition to the yummy food and family fun, they have concerts during the afternoon and evenings.
Here is the current list of headliner concerts for the 2012 festival:
- 10:30am – Jimmy Sturr (Free)
- 3:30pm – The Oak Ridge Boys ($15/$20)
- 7:30pm – Gretchen Wilson ($15/$20)
- 3:30pm – The Gatlin Brothers with Crystal Gayle ($15/$20)
- 7:30pm – Demi Lovato ($30/$35)
- 3:30pm – The JaneDear Girls ($15/$20)
- 7:30pm – Air Supply ($15/$20)
- 3:30pm – Jake Owen ($15/$20)
- 7:30pm – Hank Williams, Jr ($50)
- 3:30pm – Felix Cavaliere’s Rascals ($15/$20)
- 7:30pm – Josh Turner ($25/$30)
- 3:30pm – Brenda Lee ($15/$20)
- 7:30pm – Vince Gill ($35)
The only thing that makes a whole festival dedicated to one of my favorite fruits, the strawberry, better is the music line-up that appears at that festival.
Today, the annual Florida Strawberry Festival announced the headliner entertainment for 2011. The line-up is predominantly country, as in previous years, but there are also a few classic rock artists set to perform.
So far, the FSF has confirmed the following shows:
- March 3 – Bobby Vinton at 3:30pm / Kenny Rogers at 7:30pm
- March 4 – John Conlee at 3:30pm / 38 Special at 7:30pm
- March 5 – Jeremy Camp at 3:30pm / Gaither Vocal Band at 7:30pm
- March 6 – Trace Adkins at 3:30pm / The Judds “Final Tour” at 7:30pm
- March 7 – Charley Pride at 3:30pm / Clint Black at 7:30pm
- March 8 – Chubby Checker at 3:30pm / Chris Young at 7:30pm
- March 9 – Tanya Tucker at 3:30pm / Rick Springfield at 7:30pm
- March 10 – George Jones at 3:30pm / Doobie Brothers at 7:30pm
- March 11 – Ray Price at 3:30pm / Jamey Johnson at 7:30pm
- March 12 – Allstar Weekend & Jenette McCurdy at 3:30pm / Billy Ray Cyrus at 7:30pm
- March 13 – Easton Corbin at 3:30pm / Lady Antebellum at 7:30pm
All shows go on sale on December 6, 2010, and prices will be revealed closer to that date.
The 2011 Florida Strawberry Festival runs from March 3 to 11 in Plant City, FL. For more information on the festival, check out the festival website.