Three-time Grammy Award®-winning and multi-platinum-selling artist Pentatonix will bring their upcoming world tour, featuring special guest Rachel Platten, to the Amway Center in Orlando on June 1, 2019.
Grammy award winners Pentatonix have announced the first tour dates for their 2016 World Tour, and it includes one Central Florida stop at the CFE Arena in Orlando on April 14.
Since bursting on the scene via the reality competition show “The Sing-Off,” Pentatonix have sold more than 2.7 million albums in the U.S. alone, and have amassed over 10 million subscribers to their YouTube channel. They were also featured in the movie, Pitch Perfect 2.
Pop chanteuse Kelly Clarkson and a capella quintet Pentatonix are on tour together, and will be bringing their tour to Tampa on September 15.
The show will take place at the MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre at the Florida State Fairgrounds.
As part of this spring’s Food and Wine Festival, Busch Gardens Tampa has booked a great line-up of musicians to entertain during the event, which runs weekends in March and April.
The March schedule of live concerts includes:
- Saturday, March 7 – Gavin DeGraw
- Sunday, March 8 – Fifth Harmony
- Saturday, March 14 – Kool & The Gang
- Sunday, March 15 – Boys Like Girls
- Saturday, March 21 – Kenny Rogers
- Sunday, March 22 – Pentatonix
- Saturday, March 28 – Steven Curtis Chapman
- Sunday, March 29 – El Gran Combo