The annual Orlando Gay Days takes place Tuesday, June 3rd through Monday, June 9th, and is held at various venues throughout the Orlando area.
Gay Days events range from seminars and support groups to professional parties unlike anything you’ve ever seen. Event highlights include the Gay Days Expo, a plethora of pool parties, live entertainment at area nightclubs and much more. The DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld will serve as host hotel this year.
This year’s scheduled headline performers include Da Brat, DJ Kidd Madonny, Mya, Leann Rimes, Dev and En Vogue.
For a complete rundown of all the Gay Days events and happenings, visit the official website at gaydays.com.
DRIP is partnering with the annual Gay Days Orlando to put on several official events for those attending, from May 28 through June 1, 2013.
Every night will feature a different event:
- Tuesday, May 28: Official Gay Days Kick-Off After Party “Underground Masquerade” 9pm-2am featuring make your own mask station, colored beer & wine, dance floor, performance art, contests and DRIP ticket giveaways.
- Wednesday, May 29: DRIP shows for men (all male cast) at 8:30pm & 11:30pm
- Thursday, May 30: DRIP shows for the ladies (all female cast) at 9pm, plus Girls at Gay Days Kick-Off Party “One Hot Mess” from 10pm-2am featuring DJ Lez Spin, the debut of Powder (a new DRIP piece), live body painting, rain dancers, t-shirt cuttings, colored beer & wine and more.
- Friday, May 31: DRIP shows for men at 8:30pm & 11:30pm
- Saturday, June 1: DRIP shows for women at 8:30pm & 11:30pm
DRIP will also be hosting a Gay Days Visual Art Show and sale all week, featuring works with the themes of love, gay rights, the human figure, etc. Works will be on display at all DRIP events.
DRIP show tickets during Gay Days are $35; show and t-shirt packages are $43. Tickets for “Underground Masquerade” cost $8 online, $12 at the door. Admission to “One Hot Mess” is free.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit ILoveDrip.com. DRIP is for those 21 and over, and it is strongly suggested to wear clothes that you don’t mind getting dirt or paint on.
DRIP is located at 8747 International Drive, behind Denny’s and Señor Frogs.