On November 1, Downtown Orlando will come to life with performances and interactive art installations spread across the public spaces of our city center during Creative City Project 2014.
Among the performances you can catch:
- Immerse yourself in the music of Central Florida Community Arts Orchestra.
- Discover a collaboration between La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil and Fiction.
- Encounter Orlando Ballet like never before.
- Interact with projection installations by new media artists from around the country including Orlando’s Nathan Selikoff.
- Explore CityArts Factory and The Gallery at Avalon Island all night.
- Hear the music of The Mud Flappers and dozens of other contemporary and classical musicians.
- Enjoy the Florida Symphony Youth Orchestra.
- Brand new dance performances by Coby Project, Voci Dance and others.
All performance spaces are within walking distance, and there will be street performers along the way, too.
Here is a map showing where all of the events will be happening, along with a schedule of performers. For more information, visit the Creative City Project Facebook page.