Universal Orlando Resort comes alive this spring with its annual Mardi Gras celebration, featuring 20 nights of concerts from the biggest names in music, starting February 8, 2014.
On select nights through May 31, guests will experience a “N’awlins”-inspired, family-friendly version of Mardi Gras at Universal Studios Florida. There will be Cajun cuisine, authentic New Orleans bands, and an evening parade, all capped off with a concert by a headlining act. All rides will be operational, too.
Several dates are yet to be filled, but here is the current list of headliners:
- Saturday, February 8: Daughtry
- Saturday, February 15: Barenaked Ladies
- Sunday, February 16: Thomas Rhett
- Saturday, February 22: Robin Thicke
- Saturday, March 1: Collective Soul
- Saturday, March 8: Prince Royce
- Friday, March 14: Cody Simpson
- Saturday, March 15: Foreigner
- Friday, March 21: A Great Big World
- Saturday, March 22: Gavin DeGraw
- Friday, March 28: Kelly Rowland
- Saturday, March 29: Weezer
- Saturday, April 5: Skillet
- Saturday, April 12: Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Saturday, April 19: Kool & the Gang
- Saturday, April 26: Mardi Gras is not scheduled for this evening
- Saturday, May 3: Nelly
- Saturday, May 10: The Wanted
- Saturday, May 17: The Roots
- Saturday, May 24: Cher Lloyd
- Saturday, May 31: Huey Lewis and the News
Universal Mardi Gras is included with regular admission, and annual passes. There is also a special Florida Resident Mardi Gras ticket for $69.99, that is good for admission after 5pm.
For more information or to purchase tickets, visit UniversalOrlando.com.