Foodies mark your calendars for Thursday, June 19, when Taverna Opa Orlando hosts a Greek Street Food Wine Dinner.
This five-course tasting and wine pairing will feature:
- First Course – Kalaboki: Corn on a husk, feta, greek yogurt, garlic, parsley
- Second Course – Kasseropita: Puff pastry, Kasseri, feta
- Third Course – Keftosouvlaki: Beef, herbs, greek yogurt
- Fourth Course – Yeero: Domestic lamb, pita bread, Tzatziki, fries, tomatoes, onions, paprika served with hand cut greek fries
- Fifth Course – Crepa Caramele: bananas, brown sugar, cinnamon, metaxa