The only thing that makes a whole festival dedicated to one of my favorite fruits, the strawberry, better is the music line-up that appears at that festival.
Today, the annual Florida Strawberry Festival announced the headliner entertainment for 2011. The line-up is predominantly country, as in previous years, but there are also a few classic rock artists set to perform.
So far, the FSF has confirmed the following shows:
- March 3 – Bobby Vinton at 3:30pm / Kenny Rogers at 7:30pm
- March 4 – John Conlee at 3:30pm / 38 Special at 7:30pm
- March 5 – Jeremy Camp at 3:30pm / Gaither Vocal Band at 7:30pm
- March 6 – Trace Adkins at 3:30pm / The Judds “Final Tour” at 7:30pm
- March 7 – Charley Pride at 3:30pm / Clint Black at 7:30pm
- March 8 – Chubby Checker at 3:30pm / Chris Young at 7:30pm
- March 9 – Tanya Tucker at 3:30pm / Rick Springfield at 7:30pm
- March 10 – George Jones at 3:30pm / Doobie Brothers at 7:30pm
- March 11 – Ray Price at 3:30pm / Jamey Johnson at 7:30pm
- March 12 – Allstar Weekend & Jenette McCurdy at 3:30pm / Billy Ray Cyrus at 7:30pm
- March 13 – Easton Corbin at 3:30pm / Lady Antebellum at 7:30pm
All shows go on sale on December 6, 2010, and prices will be revealed closer to that date.
The 2011 Florida Strawberry Festival runs from March 3 to 11 in Plant City, FL. For more information on the festival, check out the festival website.