A few weeks ago, I told you a little about the upcoming Frontyard Festival, a six-month event hosted by Dr. Phillips Center, and this week I found out more details, including a start date, and initial acts booked for the festival.
As part of this spring’s Food and Wine Festival, Busch Gardens Tampa has booked a great line-up of musicians to entertain during the event, which runs weekends in March and April.
The March schedule of live concerts includes:
- Saturday, March 7 – Gavin DeGraw
- Sunday, March 8 – Fifth Harmony
- Saturday, March 14 – Kool & The Gang
- Sunday, March 15 – Boys Like Girls
- Saturday, March 21 – Kenny Rogers
- Sunday, March 22 – Pentatonix
- Saturday, March 28 – Steven Curtis Chapman
- Sunday, March 29 – El Gran Combo