This year marks the 20th anniversary of the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, and since it is being presented by HGTV, stars from that TV network, and its sister network DIY, will be making appearances.
- March 8-10 – Chris Lambton (Going Yard)
- March 15-17 – Chris Grundy (DIY Network’s Cool Tools)
- March 22-24 – Egypt Sherrod (Property Virgins)
- March 29-31 – Brandon Johnson (My Yard Goes Disney)
- April 5-7 – Meg Caswell (Meg’s Great Rooms)
- April 12-14 – Jason Cameron (DIY Network’s Desperate Landscapes and Man Caves)
- April 19-21 – Sara Peterson (Editor-in-Chief, HGTV Magazine)
- April 26-28 – Carter Oosterhouse (Million Dollar Rooms)
- May 3-5 – Casey Noble (Design on a Dime)
- May 10-12 – Dan Faires (HGTV.com, DanMade)
- May 17-19 – David Bromstad (HGTV Design Star, ColorSplash, Design Star All-Stars)
Guests of the Festival can see their favorite HGTV/DIY stars on “The Designers’ Stage Presented by HGTV” at the Festival Center each Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the Festival at noon and 3pm.
Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival events are included with regular admission to the theme park.
For more information, visit EpcotinSpring.com.
[Photo courtesy Walt Disney World]