If you love seeing movies in theaters, then you’re going to love the new promotion by AMC Theatres. For only $3, you can catch a great flick, with a portion of the ticket proceeds going to charity.
The Summer Nights Program starts June 24, and for 8 weeks, features the following blockbusters on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights at 10pm, at participating AMC locations:
- June 24-26 – The Dark Night Rises
- July 1-3 – Django Unchained
- July 8-10 – The Amazing Spiderman
- July 15-17 – The Hunger Games
- July 22-24 – Olympus Has Fallen
- July 29-31 – Oz: The Great & Powerful
- Aug. 5-7 – G.I. Joe: Retaliation
- Aug. 12-14 – Oblivion
A portion of every $3 ticket will benefit three charities – the Will Rogers Institute, the Autism Society of America and Autism Speaks.
For more information, a list of participating Orlando locations, or to purchase tickets, please visit amctheatres.com/summermovienights.
Need something to keep the family occupied this summer? Then you might want to check out Regal Entertainment Group Theatres‘ 2013 Summer Movie Express promotion.
For nine weeks, several area Regal Entertainment Group Theatres will show a G or PG-rated movie at 10am on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
These are the movies scheduled:
- Week 1 – The Three Stooges (PG)
- Week 1 – Ice Age: Continental Drift (PG)
- Week 2 – Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days (PG)
- Week 2 – Parental Guidance (PG)
- Week 3 – Mr. Poppers’ Penguins (PG)
- Week 3 – Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked (G)
- Week 4 – Monte Carlo (PG)
- Week 4 – Rio (G)
- Week 5 – Coraline (PG)
- Week 5 – ParaNorman (PG)
- Week 6 – Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax (PG)
- Week 6 – Big Miracle (PG)
- Week 7 – Yogi Bear (PG)
- Week 7 – Journey 2: The Mysterious Island (PG)
- Week 8 – Racing Stripes (PG)
- Week 8 – Happy Feet Too (PG)
- Week 9 – African Cats (G)
- Week 9 – Chimpanzee (G)
Admission to all movies is $1, and a portion of the proceeds will benefit the Will Rogers Institute.
While supplies last, passports will be available with each ticket sold to kids ‘boarding’ the Summer Movie Express. Each week a child attends a morning screening, they will receive a stamp on the corresponding page for that week. After attending eight weeks in a row and collecting the stamps, the ninth week’s movie is free.
The 2013 Summer Movie Express starts June 4 at Regal Oviedo Mall Stadium 22 and UA Seminole Towne Center 10. It starts June 11 at UA Wekiva Riverwalk 8, Regal The Loop Stadium 16, Regal Waterford Lakes Stadium 20 & IMAX, and Regal Winter Park Village Stadium 20.
For more information, visit regmovies.com.