A growing number of Orlando eateries are offering a new entertainment option during meals: tableside magic.
If you’d like to check it out, there are a few places that you can each week:
- Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant (125 West Church St) on Thursdays from 8pm-10pm.
- The Tap Room at Historic Dubsdread (549 West Par St) on Fridays from 7pm-9pm.
- Del Frisco’s Prime Rib Steak & Lobster (729 Lee Road) on Saturdays from 7pm-9pm.
- CRAVE at Millenia (4158 Conroy Road) on Sundays from 11:30am-1:30pm.
- Melting Pot of Orlando (7549 W. Sand Lake Road) on Sundays from 6pm-8pm.
Participating magicians include Michael Eaton, Jason Wethington, Kostya Kimlat, Mark Fitzgerald, David Maldo and more.
If this is something you’d like to check out, you can find an updated schedule online at See Live Magic, along with profiles of the participating magicians.