The popular dining review site Urbanspoon has issued their list of America’s Top New Restaurants of 2013, and six Orlando restaurants made the list.
Here are the places that made the list:
- Church Street Tavern (120 W. Church St., Orlando) – Gastropub
- Pharmacy (8060 Via Dellagio Way, Orlando) – Modern American with a twist
- Sapporo Ramen (5080 W. Colonial Drive, Orlando) – Japanese ramen, soba, and udon
- Schumann’s Jager Haus (25 W. Church St., Orlando) – German
- Sea Dog Brewing Co. Pub (8496 Palm Parkway, Orlando) – Brewpub
- The Smiling Bison Restaurant & Bar (745 Bennett Road, Orlando) – American fusion
If you’ve eaten at any of these places, let us know what you think of them.