Looking to spend the weekend before Halloween with like-minded horror fans? Then you need to be at Spooky Empire’s Ultimate Horror Weekend.
It takes place at the Hilton Orlando the weekend of October 26-28, 2012, and will bring in many stars of the horror movie genre.
Among this year’s celebrity guests are:
- Rose McGowan (Charmed, Planet Terror, Scream)
- Robert Englund (Nightmare on Elm Street series)
- Tyler Mane (Halloween 1 & 2)
- John Kassir (Tales from the Crypt)
- Kane Hodder (Friday the 13th)
- Sid Haig (House of 1,000 Corpses, Devil’s Rejects)
- Chris Sarandon (Fright Night, Child’s Play)
- Bill Moseley (House of 1,000 Corpses, Devil’s Rejects)
- Ken Foree (House of 1,000 Corpses, Devil’s Rejects)
- Heather Langenkamp (Nightmare on Elm Street)
- PJ Soles (Halloween)
- Zoe Bell (Death Proof)
- Tom Savini (From Dusk Till Dawn, Dawn of the Dead)
- Traci Lords (Blade)
There will also be a film festival, live bands, a tattoo festival, zombie walk, costume contest, and more.
A weekend pass for all three days is only $50. Daily passes are $30 for Friday and Sunday, and $35 for Saturday. There are also VIP weekend passes for $199 that include admission, first seating for panels, front of line to autograph lines and admission to the VIP party with the celebrity guests and open bar on Saturday night.
You can purchase all tickets and passes online. Autographs and photo ops are available for an additional fee for most celebrity guests.
Hours for the Ultimate Horror Weekend are: Friday 5pm-11pm; Saturday 11am-8pm; and Sunday 11am-5pm.
The Hilton Orlando is located at 6001 Destination Pkwy, near the Orange County Convention Center.
For more information on the Spooky Empire Ultimate Horror Weekend, visit spookyempire.com.