SeaWorld Orlando’s Christmas Celebration returns for 2023, taking place select dates November 10 through January 2, 2024, and turning the park into a winter wonderland.
More than 3 million sparkling lights will decorate the park, as guests enjoy holiday entertainment, a wintery, watery wonderland immersed in a sea of twinkling holiday trees, and even a visit with Santa.
All-new holiday shows and entertainment are sure to enchant guests.
Step into the enchanting world of “Mrs. Claus’ Magic Kitchen,” a live show that promises to add a dash of laughter and a sprinkle of sweetness to your festive celebrations.
In new show, Mrs. Claus, the beloved matriarch of the North Pole, takes center stage as she trades in her cozy Christmas sweater for a chef’s apron, inviting guests on a whimsical culinary journey. Get ready for an entertaining blend of holiday magic and culinary chaos as Mrs. Claus attempts to master the art of social media while whipping up her famous Christmas cookie recipes.
From classic sugar cookies to elaborate gingerbread masterpieces, she’ll be spilling the North Pole’s sweetest secrets, all while trying to keep up with the latest social trends.
Also new this year, in the heart of Wild Arctic Plaza, is the Christmas Market. Guests will discover a winter wonderland brimming with delectable culinary delights, unique merchandise, and the festive melodies of live music. It’s the perfect place to shop, savor, and celebrate the holiday spirit.
The magical holiday fun continues in Sesame Street Land with the return of the popular Sesame Street Christmas Parade, where guests can see all their favorite Sesame Street characters getting into the holiday spirit.
Elmo’s Christmas Wish is also back this year on event mornings at Seaport Theater. Visitors can join Cookie Monster, Grover, Zoe and Rosita as they work together to help Elmo find his Christmas wish!
For an additional cost, families who come to the park on Saturday mornings can also have breakfast with their friends from Sesame Street.
SeaWorld Orlando is now home to the only outdoor ice rink in Central Florida where guests can lace up and hit the ice. During the day, park guests will have the opportunity to ice skate at Bayside Stadium.
Once night falls, they can sit back and relax as the pros show off what they got with “Winter Wonderland on Ice”. Christmas comes to life on a stage of ice, jewels, and lights as skaters dazzle and delight in this show-stopping, ice skating extravaganza.
Returning this year, as well, is the fan favorite “Holiday Reflections: Fireworks Finale,” to end each night of the Christmas Celebration. This firework spectacular features dazzling lights choreographed to joyous holiday musical favorites.
Guests can also immerse themselves in the story of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer at Rudolph’s Christmas Town. Stroll past life-size story book vignettes featuring the classic tale and meet beloved characters including Rudolph, Bumble and Santa for photo opportunities.
Guests can also dine with Santa throughout the Christmas Celebration for an additional cost.
The culinary team at SeaWorld Orlando has created a menu of season eatings for guests to enjoy, from the traditional gingerbread, eggnog and peppermint to new creations like:
- Jolly Philly Cheesesteak – Steak, cheese, onions, peppers & secret sauce
- Festive BBQ Pulled Pork and Waffle – House made waffle; BBQ pulled pork
- Mistletoe Lambchops – Rosemary grilled lambchops, cranberry & peppered apple relish
- Strawberries and Cream Beignets – Strawberries, Bavarian cream, powdered sugar
- Santa’s Mini Apple Pie – Made with apples, nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves
- Rustic Gingerbread Cake – Gingerbread spice cake filled with creamy vanilla bean mousse, topped with powdered sugar and whipped cream
Available for purchase is the Festive Food & Seasonal Sips sampling lanyard. Guests can choose from a 10 – sample lanyard for $60 or a 5 – sample lanyard for $45. With this purchase guests can try any combination of food, drink, or dessert samples and an exclusive souvenir hot cocoa mug.
More to Celebrate at SeaWorld Orlando
Hanukkah Celebration: Guests can celebrate the Festival of Lights at SeaWorld! From December 7 through December 15, friends and family can view the traditional lighting of the menorah in Sesame Street Land™ during Hanukkah. Big Bird will also be telling Hanukkah stories throughout the celebrations.
Kwanzaa Festivities: Guests can be part of SeaWorld’s celebration of Kwanzaa! Taking place from December 26 through January 1, guests can enjoy a joyous time of reflection and celebration of African heritage with the nightly lighting of the Kinara. Story Time with Big Bird will also feature Kwanzaa stories throughout the celebrations.
New Year’s Eve: Guests can spend the final day of 2023 enjoying SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration, then ring in the New Year as vibrant fireworks fill the night sky at midnight on December 31.
Three Kings Celebration: In honor of the cherished tradition of Latin cultures, families are invited to help us commemorate the arrival of the Three Wise Men. Enjoy festive cuisine and extended opportunities to enjoy special performances in Nautilus Theater, Sea of Trees, and our festive holiday lights. Keep the spirit of the holidays burning brighter and longer than ever with this special event from January 5 – 7.
SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration is included with park admission. The park’s Funcard offers savings, and Black Friday deals are just around the corner. Visit SeaWorld.com for more details.
Keep in mind SeaWorld Orlando is now a cashless park. It will only be accepting card and mobile payments at all locations including restaurants, retail stores, games, ticket windows, and even parking toll booths.
- Krak Boba Opens First Central Florida Location in Longwood This Weekend - February 17, 2024
- Dr. Phillips Center Reveals 24/25 Broadway In Orlando Season - February 16, 2024
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Opens New Store in Oviedo - February 15, 2024
- Grande Lakes Orlando’s Primo Restaurant Gets Forbes Travel Guide Nod - February 15, 2024
- Orlando Science Center Hosts Science Night Live February 17, 2024 - February 14, 2024
- Susan G. Komen® Annual Orlando MORE THAN PINK Walk to Take Place March 2, 2024 - February 14, 2024
- SoDough Square To Open Third Location Near UCF in Orlando - February 13, 2024
- Orlando Science Center Presents Spark STEM Fest Feb 17-19, 2024 - February 13, 2024
- Jeff’s Bagels Run to Open New Oviedo Location Feb 16, 2024 - February 12, 2024
- Rocco’s Tacos & Tequila Bar Owner Rocco Mangel Aims to Raise $100K for Walk MS and How You Can Help - February 12, 2024