The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic will return Friday, Nov. 10 and Saturday, Nov. 11 as the largest version ever, offering more food and beverage selections than any time in the event’s 14 years.
Tasting booths will extend along the resort’s causeway, private lake and private beach, allowing guests to sip and savor more than 25 food offerings from the resort’s award-winning restaurants and over 200 wine, beer and spirits samplings from around the globe.
New dishes on the 2023 menu include:
- Red chile chicken taco with avocado, tomatillo, pico de gallo and queso fresco on corn tortillas from Rosa Mexicano
- Smoked American Lamb: Hand crafted lamb, smoked cumin and harissa barbeque sauce, roasted black pepper and date puree and pickled mustard greens from Smokin’ D’s BBQ specialty area
- Gorgonzola cheese filled agnolotti with spiced pear, walnuts, nasturtium and ‘Nduja vinaigrette from Il Mulino
- Tonnarelli Pasta: House-made tonnarelli pasta, steamed baby clams, roasted tomato sauce, Calabrian chili and guanciale from Amare
- Congee: Slow-cooked rice porridge, shrimp dumpling, fried shallot, green onion, garlic, and crispy chili flakes from Chinatown specialty area
Returning favorites include:
- Roasted Linz heritage black angus beef tenderloin with potato puree, pearl onion, Dijon mustard and cognac sauce from Shula’s Steak House
- Signature classic guacamole en molcajete with fresh tortilla chips and roasted tomato salsa from Rosa Mexicano
- Crispy cauliflower with sweet and spicy Thai chili sauce shoyu from the Beer Garden
- Dragon roll: Crispy shrimp, yellowfin tuna, Haas avocado and kewpie mayonnaise from Kimonos
- Baked ricotta cheese, carrot two ways, radish, tomato, and pine nut “gremolata” from Il Mulino
All-new dessert options will include:
- Triple Chocolate Cherry Ring Flambé with Kirschwasser chocolate sauce and caramelized sesame ice cream
- Pear Pecan Praline Cake with black fig compote
- Blood Orange and Raspberry Tart
- Wild Strawberry Éclair
- 70% Single Origin Peruvian Chocolate Mousse with mango and passion fruit gel
This year’s event will even offer two new themed areas:
For the Love of Florida will brighten guests’ taste buds as it celebrates local cuisine and ingredients with flavors of the Sunshine State. Dishes will include:
- Seminole Pumpkin Fry Bread with powdered sugar and warm pumpkin spice sauce
- Grilled Florida Oysters with housemade kumquat hot sauce and shallot butter
- Butter Poached Bay Scallops with Florida corn puree, charred scallion vinaigrette, radish threads and shallot butter
The Rosé Room will transport guests to a tranquil garden party, complete with topiaries, roses and classical-style covers of modern-day hits. The Rosé Room will serve various selections of rosé amidst a pink color palette perfect for sipping – whether still or sparkling.
The popular interactive seminars return this year, perfect for those who want to learn more about what they eat and drink.
Taught by members of the resort’s award-winning food and beverage team. This year’s classes include: “Craft Cocktails,” “Wine Blending,” “Pasta Making,” “It’s Better to Wine in Italian (Italian Wines),” “Base to Bubbles (Champagne),” and “Beer, Please!”
Guests looking to enhance their evening can upgrade their experience with two VIP options:
The Grand Tasting: Guests will be led through a journey of elite wines curated by Master Sommelier John?Blazon, paired with a custom chef’s table menu from the resort’s Executive Chef Dan Herman. The experience takes place on Saturday, Nov. 11, beginning with a welcome reception at 2pm. Cost is $425 per person.
VIP Dessert & Champagne Party: This limited-space dessert and champagne reception offers guests the opportunity to experience fireworks viewing and more at the Swan Reserve’s 15th-floor private event space, The Vue, which offers floor-to-ceiling views of all Walt Disney World theme parks. The resort’s pastry team teamed up with its certified sommeliers to pair incredible champagnes and sparkling wines with delectable desserts. The experience takes place on Saturday, Nov. 11 from 8:30-10pm. Cost is $150 per person.
New in 2023, since this year’s event falls over Veterans Day, the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin has partnered with the charity Friends of Fisher House Orlando, who will receive a charitable contribution from the event. Orlando Fisher House provides free accommodations for military and veteran families while a loved one is receiving medical treatment.
Event and Ticket Information
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic offers guests unlimited tastings of more than 25 dishes and over 200 beverage offerings, featuring culinary selections from the hotel’s award-winning restaurants amidst a festive backdrop of live entertainment on the hotel’s scenic causeway, from 5:30-9pm each night. Tickets are $185 per person, per evening.
There will also be live entertainment to enjoy.
Interactive educational seminars highlighting wine, whiskey, beer, pasta and more will take place prior to the causeway event both days, and are a separate ticketed item.
Seminar tickets, event tickets, weekend packages that include hotel stays, and more information can be found at SwanDolphinFoodandWineClassic.com.
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023