Hello readers new and old! Today is a very momentous day as CitySurfing Orlando celebrates its 13th anniversary today.
It was September 2, 2010, when CitySurfing Orlando first went online, and I’m proud that 13 years later this blog is still serving up the latest news to help you enjoy living in Orlando and Central Florida.
Here was our very first post:
Only according to the Wayback Machine, this was the blog’s original design:
I’m looking to expand our coverage in this next year for the blog, including some interviews and profiles, and I’m putting together an amazing giveaway for the upcoming holidays, which I think you will all like.
I also wanted to take this time to thank you for sticking with us and helping us grow over the years. I appreciate every comment, and every share, so thank you very much for your support in the past and in the future.
If there’s something we’re not covering that you’d like to see us cover, send us a note and I’ll consider your request.
Over the years, we’ve had guest writers, but right now it’s me providing the coverage, as it was when CitySurfing Orlando started, so I really appreciate everyone’s support!
Here’s to year #14, and thank you for joining us along the way!
- ‘Penguin Trek’ Immersive Family Coaster Coming to SeaWorld Orlando in Spring 2024 - September 28, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023