Japanese metal band BABYMETAL have announced a co-headline tour with DETHKLOK, the on-screen heavy metal band and stars of Adult Swim’s “Metalocalypse,” and support from virtuoso guitarist Jason Richardson, and the BABYKLOK tour will hit the Orlando Amphitheater on September 2, 2023.
BABYMETAL is a Japanese kawaii metal band consisting of Suzuka Nakamoto as “Su-metal”, Moa Kikuchi as “Moametal” and Momoko Okazaki as “Momometal”. They formed in 2010 and have released four studio albums to date.
The most recent album is “The Other One,” which was released in March 2023.
The tour also brings the long-awaited return of Adult Swim’s favorite heavy metal adventure, “Metalocalypse.” In addition to DETHKLOK hitting the road, a full-length original film, written and directed by Brendon Small, “Metalocalypse: Army of the Doomstar,” a companion soundtrack, and “Dethalbum IV” will also arrive this year.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023